Topic Title: Error when redeeming games
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/16/2013 05:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/16/2013 05:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AngryRobot
Peon

I cant seem to redeem game keys in the AMD website
http://www.amd4u.com/neversettlereloaded/index.html

I filled eveything correctly, but when i click on the 'GET YOUR GAME KEY' i always get this error message

'There was an error processing your submission, please check all values and post again.'

Help anyone?

05/16/2013 09:11 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Make sure that you have selected the correct promotion from the drop-down on the forum's page.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

05/18/2013 09:21 AM

Author Icon
KingKaiser
Peon

I'm getting the exact same error. Fairly certain I've selected the correct dropdown box considering there's only 3; one of which for an asian sim city promotion and the other one gives me a different error about an incorrect product key. Also quite certain I've entered my info correctly.

I've already emailed support, but I figure it can't hurt to try my luck here as well.

05/19/2013 01:08 PM

Author Icon
Gzeno
Peon

I too have this problem.  Usually, if any value is invalid or not filled in, the error will tell me about that specific field.  This problem however, doesn't tell me that anything is wrong.

When I click "Get Your Game Key", new text saying "Please wait...Assigning game keys" shows up next to a spinning circle loading picture.  Right after that, it disappears and the same error the original poster had comes up.

I have already tried switching browsers. Please help.

05/19/2013 10:02 PM

Author Icon
AngryRobot
Peon

I'm pretty sure i filled everything correctly. I chose the never settle reloaded promo since i own an hd7970. Even tried switching the promotional selection just for the heck of it, and it says invalid code. So i must be on the right track. Well crap.. I tried the site again and now i cant even get pass 'redeem your game'

05/20/2013 11:39 PM

Author Icon
jcknight
Peon

It is amazingly discouraging to see that this issue has been happening for the past 5 days and there's been no resolution, let alone acknowledgment of this issue anywhere from AMD.  

05/21/2013 09:26 AM

Author Icon
chainesaw
Peon

Originally posted by: jcknight It is amazingly discouraging to see that this issue has been happening for the past 5 days and there's been no resolution, let alone acknowledgment of this issue anywhere from AMD.  

You are right..  it is absolutely discouraging that I can't even get a response on something as simple as a voucher redemption... Seriously.. what the actual *****.

and FYI it's been happening for much MUCH longer than 5 days - Look at the other threads about it.. same exact issue happened months ago..  you'd think they'd be able to correct it pretty quickly, or I would expect them to at least acknowledge the issue.... how hard is it say :

"We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we investigate the issue" 

There you go Marc, feel free to copy and paste. 

And FWIW - I'm not even mad that the system doesn't work, or that I can't get my games...   I am however FURIOUS that tons of people are posting the exact same issue and you guys don't even respond. That shows a clear disregard and disrespect for your PAYING customers.  It's unproffesional.

I'm not even asking for a resolution, but if I don't at least see a response about this today, I'm just gonna return the card. 

This is not how you treat customers who spend $400+ dollars on your products.

05/21/2013 09:56 AM

Author Icon
sectrean
Peon

I just joined to say that I'm having the exact same issue.  I emailed support@amd4u.com on Saturday, but no one has gotten back to me yet.

05/21/2013 02:12 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Official statements have gone out through social media platforms already:

"We have identified an issue with the Never Settle: Reloaded portal that affects code redemption.  We have taken the portal down for maintenance to resolve the issue, and expect to have it back online soon.  We'll update you when we have more information. We appreciate your patience."

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

05/21/2013 08:36 PM

Author Icon
AngryRobot
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD Official statements have gone out through social media platforms already: "We have identified an issue with the Never Settle: Reloaded portal that affects code redemption.  We have taken the portal down for maintenance to resolve the issue, and expect to have it back online soon.  We'll update you when we have more information. We appreciate your patience."

;Marc

Hope you guys get it fixed soon.. *fingers crossed*

05/22/2013 02:40 AM

Author Icon
AngryRobot
Peon

Ok, the site went up again after maintainence. Clicked on the button, this time the "Please wait... Assigning Game Keys" loaded more slowly, which i took as a good sign. With lungs full of hope i was sure it was gonna work this time. But to my horror, it failed again. *cue dramatic music*

Same damn error.. :/

05/22/2013 11:26 AM

Author Icon
sectrean
Peon

It worked!

05/23/2013 03:52 AM

Author Icon
AngryRobot
Peon

Originally posted by: sectrean It worked!

seriously? Why the hell wont mine work? -_-

05/24/2013 07:54 AM

Author Icon
Fishead
Peon

Mine still not working.

Statistics
84138 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.