Topic Title: Never Settle: Reloaded game question
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/29/2013 11:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/29/2013 11:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

I recently ordered a Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 from Tigerdirect and was given the never settle code to input into the AMD promo page, all went well and I recieved my first email containing Crysis 3. However, my question being Will the other 3 games out in waves?Tomb RaiderFarcry Blood DragonBioshock Infinite. I just wondered how this worked and was searching through the forum but didn't see the answer.
 05/30/2013 10:29 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

You should have received a e-mail containing a game-key for all games you were entitled too.  This did not happen?

To confirm, you received an e-mail with a game-key for Crysis3 only?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

05/30/2013 11:47 AM

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

Marc,Here is what my email states:Congratulations on the purchase of your AMD product.Follow the steps below to redeem your game offers:   Crysis 3 - EA Origin download Get your free* copy of Crysis 3 compliments of AMD Gaming Evolved. This email contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game. Activate your game with EA Origin®.If you are a first time Origin user,  Step 1:  Launch Origin. (Start>Programs>Origin) and log in, or create a new account. If you do not have Origin, download it HERE  Step 2:  Click the “cog” icon and select “Redeem Product Code”.  Step 3:  Follow the on screen instructions and the game will appear under “My Games”.  Step 4:  Click on “READY TO DOWNLOAD” to download and install the game to your system.  Step 5:  Play!   Removed                   If you have any issues with the accessing of your Game Key, please don't hesitate to contact support@amd4u.com. AMD Gaming Evolved does not share email addresses or send unsolicited messages. Subscribing and adding noreply@amd4u.com to your safe list ensures that your game keys can be delivered securely upon submitting your AMD Gaming Evolved Unique ID  *Get a Key Code for a free download of Crysis 3 (PC Game) accessed through the EA Origin® online gaming platforms when you buy an AMD Radeon™ HD 7970, AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or a AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 GHz Edition Graphics Card from a participating retailer between February 4, 2013 and either December 31, 2013 or when supply of Key Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Key Codes must be used by January 31, 2014, after which the Key Codes are void. LIMIT: One (1) free Key Code per game per person. Internet connection required. Internet connection fees may apply. You must be 17+ to redeem this offer. Offer is subject to geographical limitations. See www.amd.com/neversettlereloadedoffer for complete details. Release date for Crysis 3 is February 19, 2013. Game releases may be delayed for reasons that are out of the control of AMD. Void in any jurisdiction where prohibited.© 2013 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. Images for Crytek GmbH © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Crysis, Crytek and CryENGINE are trademarks of Crytek GmbH. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.  
 05/30/2013 11:49 AM

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

There is a reference ID as well: Reference ID: 171016-MS
 05/30/2013 01:11 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

ACK! Block-O-Text!  Okay, so it seems that the e-mail only had info for Crysis3. Not a single mention of any other games.

I'll see what I can find out...

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

05/30/2013 01:35 PM

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

Sorry marc, when I posted the email it was formatted just like in my inbox. When it posted it removed the formatting. 

05/30/2013 03:11 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I am waiting on final confirmation, but here is what I am nearly certain has happened.

Simply put, the retailer only gave you the Level-Up Coupon Code, which is good for just Crysis3.  The retailer should also have given you a Never Settle: Reloaded Coupon Code which would be good for the remaining games.

Try to contact the retailer and see if they are able to provide you the other coupon-code.

;Marc

EDIT - The retailer must provide you with the Never Settle: Reloaded Coupon Code you are entitled to.

AMD Customer Care

Edited: 05/30/2013 at 04:17 PM by Marc@AMD
 05/30/2013 03:20 PM

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

Tigerdirect originally didn't send me any codes at all. I had to harrass them and tell them that they were promised to me in order for them to send that one to me. Then in the long run a week or so later the email came from a non tigerdirect email.Hi Kristofor, Here is the game code that you need. xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx  Thank you,Loraine PolicarpioCustomer Advocate SYSTEMAXTECHNOLOGYWORLDWIDE Phone: 800-800-8300 ext. 492034Email: Lorena.Policarpio@syx.comDo I need to call tigerdirect back and try to get them to send the correct code? Or can we resolve it from your end? Thanks in advance and sorry that it keeps messing up my formatting. I copy it from my email.
 05/30/2013 03:25 PM

Author Icon
Keys2bonez
Peon

Just reread the email about contacting them. On the phone now with them.
Statistics
88899 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.