Topic Title: Bioshock Infinite code delayed
Topic Summary: Still have not received bioshock code yet
Created On: 06/25/2013 10:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/25/2013 10:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Psaxey
Peon

After activating my Never Settle Reloaded Game Key on 6/21/13 I got a message saying that my Bioshock Infinite key had a temporary delay and I still have not received the key yet. Will I be automatically emailed the key when it is available? Any and all help or updates in this matter would be greatly appreciated, both my sister and I are looking forward to playing the game!

06/25/2013 05:02 PM

Author Icon
Mark@AMD
Peon

We are working to deliver all game keys and AMD Gaming Support will send you a separate email as soon as possible once the game keys is available. For any further inquires please contact support@amd4u.com.

We apologize for an inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

07/04/2013 05:58 PM

Author Icon
KO Gilligan
Peon

I don't understand how game keys are not available.  In many states there are specific protections for this kind of behavior - AMD should not be acting like we're waiting for the elves to manufacture more keys.
Statistics
81102 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.