Topic Title: Haven't received the games keys for Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite
Topic Summary: About 1 week wait, just key for Blood Dragon, no key for Crysis or Bioshock
Created On: 08/07/2013 11:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/07/2013 11:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
magictao
Peon

Hi Guys,

I submitted my promotion code last Thursday and AMD has sent me a code for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, but no key for Crysis 3 or Bioshock Infinite has been received yet. I have emailed them many many times and the most useful information I have got from them is that they are working to deliver the keys. Is such a delay because the supply for keys for Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite has been exhausted? I noticed they mentioned this possibility in their terms and condtions.

For those who received the keys, how lond had you waited before you got your keys?

Thanks for your help!

08/07/2013 12:38 PM

Author Icon
magictao
Peon

Anyone who is also still waiting for the keys?

08/08/2013 03:46 AM

Author Icon
Crausaum
Peon

I haven't recieved my Bioshock Infinite key and have been waiting a month and a half now.

Becoming a bit frustrated.

08/08/2013 11:32 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I got your PM, magictao. Thank you. 

For the others in this thread - I'm waiting on a reply to my inquiry on this issue. When I know more I will post and we'll go from there.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

08/08/2013 01:49 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I was able to determine that another temporary pause on the deployment of the game-keys is on-going while a system update is taking place.  An official message did go out through Facebook, and Twitter (I believe):

“Delays in game delivery occur from time to time as we work to update the system accordingly.  Any delayed codes will be delivered ASAP. For further assistance contact support@amd4u.com. We will keep you updated on the progress.”

With that said, I understand that some of you have been waiting for lenghty periods of time (re: 2 weeks or more), and I suspect that this delay would likely not be a part of the current temporary pause.  Please PM me the following details so I can try to assist you in getting your game-key.

• First & Last Name
  • E-mail address used when completing the Coupon-Code Redemption
  • Coupon-Code (if you have it)

I was also able to confirm that Crysis 3 game-keys go through an extra step to validate the region, so there is typically a 24hr turn-around on that game-key.  However, if you are still waiting for this game-key well outside the 24hr window too, please PM me the details above.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

08/09/2013 10:10 AM

Author Icon
magictao
Peon

I just received my keys. Thanks a lot!

08/10/2013 01:52 PM

Author Icon
idiotstrike
Peon

I also haven't received my Bioshock key yet. Already sent the PM.

08/12/2013 05:46 PM

Author Icon
idiotstrike
Peon

Just received my code!

08/13/2013 08:12 AM

Author Icon
yp2013
Peon

I also haven't got my bioshock key yet. Just PM you

Statistics
84701 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.