Topic Title: Can't download Crysis 3 with Never Settle Reloaded deal
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/18/2013 05:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2013 05:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Shogun
Peon

So I have my never settle reloaded game keys (although both Far cry 3 blood dragon and bioshock still haven't come yet) and I tried entering it into the origin redeem product code. Now I am unsure whether this is a problem with origin or with the code, but it just comes up with "An error has occured while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."

Could I get any help with this? (And, if possible, a reason why i cant yet get blood draogn or bioshock?)

08/19/2013 09:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I would encourage you to first contact EA.  Technically, the game-key itself is not property of ours.  It is EA's. We simply issue it.  It could be something EA can troubleshoot for you on their end.

However, sometimes it is a issue of "Region."  It does happen whereby a customer purchases a product from a region different than the one they try to redeem the game-key in.  We issue the game-key based on the region it was purchased.

For the game-keys you have yet to receive, please be patient on their delivery.  The Bioshock: Infinite keys are on a temporary delay, but the key will get to you.  As you have likely seen in other threads, however, if you still don't have a key after a good week or so, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
89084 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.