Topic Title: **STICKY** | Bioshock: Infinite Game-Key Delivery Delay
Topic Summary: Information about the delivery of Bioshock: Infinite Game-Keys
Created On: 08/27/2013 04:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/10/2013 12:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mikeakajb
Peon

thanks marc.  I actually am enjoying the game and didnt realize how impressive the game with the initial reflective water scene is.  I like spent a good 5 minutes just wandering around the area looking at reflections. lol

yah that would be sweet if got some extra compensation like far cry 3 or tomb raide.r. but highly doubtful.

09/10/2013 01:40 PM

Author Icon
Another Peon
Peon

It's nice to hear that some got their keys.  38 Days and counting.  Kinda like Charlie Brown "I got a rock".

09/11/2013 05:28 AM

Author Icon
customer
Peon

still aint got mine either
 09/11/2013 09:13 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Another Peon & customer, please PM me.  I need first/last name, e-mail, and coupon-code.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/12/2013 06:43 AM

Author Icon
Arciom
Peon

I have been waiting since the 2nd August and I'm still waiting for the key. I emailed 2 times and I got same auto responder answer.

Edited: 09/12/2013 at 04:01 PM by Arciom
 09/12/2013 07:03 AM

Author Icon
Paulmr2
Peon

I have been waiting since the 8th August and still nothing. Emailed 3 weeks ago and it was not answered. Emailed again two days ago and still no answer other than the auto responder.

I have also noticed on other forums that people putting new keys in are getting the code within a few hours. Or they have emailed the support and got the key shortly afterwards.

09/12/2013 01:49 PM

Author Icon
customer
Peon

i have tried sendinding a few private messages and it isnt sending the text still no game code either
 09/12/2013 01:51 PM

Author Icon
Tohtori
Peon

Hi, I too have been waiting since 6th August for key, no info no key no emails.

09/12/2013 03:40 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: customer i have tried sendinding a few private messages and it isnt sending the text still no game code either

I just received 3 PMs from you. All "..." - no text.  Are you receiving mine okay?  Maybe a different browser?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/12/2013 04:29 PM

Author Icon
customer
Peon

yes i can get yours mine shows as sent but empty
 09/12/2013 06:09 PM

Author Icon
Another Peon
Peon

Just got home from work and had an email with the long awaited key.  Will try it tonight.  Interestingly it also included my previously redeemed keys from the rest of the reloaded package.

Thanks for you help.

09/13/2013 10:13 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Another Peon Just got home from work and had an email with the long awaited key.  Will try it tonight.  Interestingly it also included my previously redeemed keys from the rest of the reloaded package.

Thanks for you help.

You're welcome.  That's how the AMD4U Support Team typically does it - including the new key in the standard 'AMD Gaming Evolved E-mail' that includes the rest of the games in your bundle.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

09/17/2013 01:09 PM

Author Icon
Bendark
Peon

Btw I love the canned responses I get when I email you "help desk" any eta on when I can expect my key? I redeemed back on August 1st, and not so much as a peep outside of the canned responses I get from the robots in qa when I e-mail you about my key.

09/17/2013 01:11 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Bendark Btw I love the canned responses I get when I email you "help desk" any eta on when I can expect my key? I redeemed back on August 1st, and not so much as a peep outside of the canned responses I get from the robots in qa when I e-mail you about my key.

Really, there was absolutely no need to create yet another topic on this issue.  This thread was already created by me to help address this issue, so I moved your post here.  Please review the thread.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

09/17/2013 01:12 PM

Author Icon
eddddy07
Peon

Hi i have been waiting over 1 month and 2 weeks for this key and i have had enough with amd support telling me to wait patiently.  It is horrendous to make a customer wait for this long just for one game, i would of enjoyed playing over the summer term before i went back to college. AMD this is really upsetting.

Update - when will i be getting my games?

Edited: 09/16/2013 at 03:22 PM by eddddy07
 09/17/2013 01:12 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: eddddy07 Hi i have been waiting over 1 month and 2 weeks for this key and i have had enough with amd support telling me to wait patiently.  It is horrendous to make a customer wait for this long just for one game, i would of enjoyed playing over the summer term before i went back to college. AMD this is really upsetting.

Update - when will i be getting my games?

Same as the last user - I moved your post to this thread.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

09/17/2013 01:20 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

UPDATE:

I have been informed the delay/stoppage on delivery of Bioshock: Infinite game-keys is over.  There is, however, a significant volume of keys that now need to be distributed.  The estimated time it will take to deliver these keys is currently 2-3 days.

I am working to gather some sort of helpful update on this issue.  I will update this post once I have it.  As I have for others recently, I am once again able to coordinate with the AMD4U Support Team to manually acquire game-keys.  Please PM me your details.

• First & Last Name
  • Coupon-Code
  • E-mail address (used when redeeming coupon-code)

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Edited: 09/19/2013 at 02:35 PM by Marc@AMD
 09/17/2013 02:19 PM

Author Icon
Derrick185
Peon

Hi Marc,I've been waiting since the 30th of July and trying out how to PM you I use the PM tool and put in Marc@AMD to send but not sure where to put the text.  Thanks
 09/20/2013 07:57 AM

Author Icon
Dustbag1969
Peon

Hi,Is there any update on this as I have PM my details to Marc but heard nothing since. Has anyone recieved any keys since the 16th Sept?There are some good deals around to buy this game at the moment so if the keys are never going to arrive I would rather buy it now while its cheap.Thanks,Dustbag

09/20/2013 09:08 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Dustbag1969 Hi,Is there any update on this ...

I updated my first post in this thread, and a post just above yours with updated information about this issue.  Don't buy the game. Your key will come.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
88978 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.