Topic Title: HUGE problem...Really hoping AMD can help...
Topic Summary: Lost my game key email due to outlook crash
Created On: 09/14/2013 03:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2013 03:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Hi All,

I received my Sapphire HD7990 on Wednesday.  Inside is an awesome promotion from AMD providing those with 8 games free with their purchase of the card.

Upon installing the card, I chose to reinstall my entire machine.  After I reinstalled my machine, I installed my Outlook 365 and set up all my emails.  I proceed to register my card at Sapphire and then redeem my codes from AM Never Settle. I received my email with all my codes.  I proceeded to install a bunch of other programs on my PC and figured I would come back to my email later to redeem the codes via steam, origin ubishop etc...

When I went back to grab the codes, all my emails of the day had dissapeared. I am literally freaking out because I have ALL my other emails except the emails of that day!  They are all gone including my game keys inside that email.

I haven't even had a chance to use the keys.  Is there ANY way for me to get the email resent to me?

PLEASE AMD??  I just bought your flagship card and would really like to start using it.  PLEASE help!

Thanks

Wolvy

09/16/2013 08:45 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

No worry, Wolvyreen.  I got your PM.  You have done the correct thing by contacting the AMD4U Team. They will respond.  They will likely need your proof or purchase and a copy of your receipt, but I'll let them make that decision.

I will work with the AMD4U Team on my end to help get this resolved quickly for you.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/16/2013 10:03 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Thank you Marc,

I highly and deeply appreciate this.   I was so bummed when I had JUST received the darn mail with the keys in it only to find the next morning that outlook dumped all my mails for some reason and I did not even have a chance to redeem the codes.  I mean, I just bought the BEST freaking card on the market and eager to play games and I end up losing my keys!

I have sent you my details in a PM but not sure what coupon code you are referring to?  Let me know and I will send anything that is needed.  

Thanks again
Wolvy 

09/16/2013 10:24 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Ok !!  Sapphire just RESENT me my coupon code.  Marc,  i will send this in a PM...  I think this is what you were after right?

09/17/2013 03:35 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Let me know otherwise, but you should have received an e-mail from the AMD4U Team with all the game-keys.  It should be an e-mail with "AMD Gaming Evolved" in the subject-line.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/18/2013 04:10 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Hi Marc!

I did indeed receive all my game keys!  Thank you so much for all the assistance that you have provided....I feel so relieved...

Have a happy God filled day.

Bye.

Statistics
85384 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.