Topic Title: HUGE problem...Really hoping AMD can help...
Topic Summary: Lost my game key email due to outlook crash
Created On: 09/14/2013 03:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2013 03:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Hi All,

I received my Sapphire HD7990 on Wednesday.  Inside is an awesome promotion from AMD providing those with 8 games free with their purchase of the card.

Upon installing the card, I chose to reinstall my entire machine.  After I reinstalled my machine, I installed my Outlook 365 and set up all my emails.  I proceed to register my card at Sapphire and then redeem my codes from AM Never Settle. I received my email with all my codes.  I proceeded to install a bunch of other programs on my PC and figured I would come back to my email later to redeem the codes via steam, origin ubishop etc...

When I went back to grab the codes, all my emails of the day had dissapeared. I am literally freaking out because I have ALL my other emails except the emails of that day!  They are all gone including my game keys inside that email.

I haven't even had a chance to use the keys.  Is there ANY way for me to get the email resent to me?

PLEASE AMD??  I just bought your flagship card and would really like to start using it.  PLEASE help!

Thanks

Wolvy

09/16/2013 08:45 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

No worry, Wolvyreen.  I got your PM.  You have done the correct thing by contacting the AMD4U Team. They will respond.  They will likely need your proof or purchase and a copy of your receipt, but I'll let them make that decision.

I will work with the AMD4U Team on my end to help get this resolved quickly for you.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/16/2013 10:03 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Thank you Marc,

I highly and deeply appreciate this.   I was so bummed when I had JUST received the darn mail with the keys in it only to find the next morning that outlook dumped all my mails for some reason and I did not even have a chance to redeem the codes.  I mean, I just bought the BEST freaking card on the market and eager to play games and I end up losing my keys!

I have sent you my details in a PM but not sure what coupon code you are referring to?  Let me know and I will send anything that is needed.  

Thanks again
Wolvy 

09/16/2013 10:24 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Ok !!  Sapphire just RESENT me my coupon code.  Marc,  i will send this in a PM...  I think this is what you were after right?

09/17/2013 03:35 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Let me know otherwise, but you should have received an e-mail from the AMD4U Team with all the game-keys.  It should be an e-mail with "AMD Gaming Evolved" in the subject-line.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/18/2013 04:10 AM

Author Icon
wolvyreen
Peon

Hi Marc!

I did indeed receive all my game keys!  Thank you so much for all the assistance that you have provided....I feel so relieved...

Have a happy God filled day.

Bye.

Statistics
81040 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.