Topic Title: When do I get my key! Please help!!!?!?!???!!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/14/2013 10:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2013 10:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
FlyboyTrevy
Peon

So I got the AMD never settle reloaded level up bundle with my computer that had a radeon 7950. It came with Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, Far cry 3: Blood Dragon, and Bioshock Infinite.

After redeeming my codes in the AMD site about 2 weeks ago, I got an email with the other three codes, but not Bioshock infinite, only a message saying: "There is a temporary delay in delivery of some game keys. The game key for this title will be coming soon" 

Bioshock infinite was the BIGGEST reason for chosing AMD. I was wondering how long it took any of you guys to get your keys. I would just call AMD support, but that part of the site says its down right now, and its been down for over a week now. 

09/18/2013 02:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Kent@AMD
Grinding Levels

Rest assured that when the keys are available, they will be distributed, but we do not have a date of when the keys will be generated and distributed. You will obtain your game key, but only when they are made available to AMD for distribution. You can monitor the status at http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=468&threadid=167671&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=2

-------------------------
AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.
Statistics
84242 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.