Topic Title: AMD A10 promotion, game key help
Topic Summary: AMD A10 promotion, game key help
Created On: 10/04/2013 12:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/04/2013 12:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
yipty
Peon

HI, I bought an AMD A10 CPU laptop, the brandname is Lenovo, the promotion will have a free fracry: blood dragon.

Of Course, i got the game card coupon, then input, then "invalid code". I have tried to email to "support@4u.com" couple time within 4 days, but no one reply me, only automatic email reply.

So, I can contact who for help? Please don't tell me to contact support@4u.com, that is a dead loop.

Thanks.

Mr. YIP

10/04/2013 03:31 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Contacting the AMD4U Team with the e-mail you noted is not a dead-end.  If you don't get a reply, it suggests you likely have them spam-filtered out.  You can PM me the details below and I can figure out what is happening to the e-mails you're sending them.

Details I need:

• first and last name
  • e-mail address
  • coupon-code

Can you provide me the link of where you went to redeem the coupon-code you got?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/07/2013 08:19 AM

Author Icon
yipty
Peon

Thanks Marc, finally I got a reply.

YIP

10/14/2013 09:02 PM

Author Icon
yipty
Peon

Hi Marc,

After the first email the support asked me for the info (the game card and receipt), 1 week passed, no more response! what can I do, keep email them ?

10/15/2013 09:43 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

PM me the details I noted above.  I'll see what I can do for you by contacting the AMD4U Support Team on your behalf.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/16/2013 11:19 AM

Author Icon
yipty
Peon

Hi Marc,

I tried to download the game one more time using the same key on Monday night, this time is OK. But the funny thing is still no message from support AMD. Is the GOV shutdown affected the AMD promotion support? just a joke.

I didn't know may be the suppot did somthing or not, but at least send me a message when done.

Anyway, Thanks.

YIP

10/16/2013 01:23 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Sorry - I'm lost at this point.  Everything sorted on your end?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/16/2013 03:41 PM

Author Icon
yipty
Peon

yes, I tried to download with the same key, it works now.

But after the first reply from support, the support asked to get my key and receipt. I gave him those info, then no more status update from him.

Statistics
80938 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.