Topic Title: Help with Radeon Rewards - Invalid promo code
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/11/2013 06:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/11/2013 06:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
jhamilton6655
Peon

Hi Marc, Hopefully you can help me.  I put my Radeon Rewards code in and got a message saying UID is not vaild.  I've sent multiple emails back and forth with support suppying picture of card, and recipt and got emails back saying that the code is valid in the database and it should work and that if I have further problems, reply back with account and password and they would activate it.  That was on Sept 25th.  I got the usual response that I'll hear back in 2 business days.  I've been replying back every 3 - 4 days since that but haven't heard back from anyone since the 25th.  This case started on Sep 17th.  I've checked span and nothing in there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
 10/15/2013 10:37 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Kindly PM me the following, and I'll contact the AMD4U Team on your behalf to see what I can uncover.

• first and last name
  • e-mail address
  • UID
  • games you would like

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/18/2013 03:56 PM

Author Icon
jhamilton6655
Peon

Hi Marc,  I pm'd you a while back.  I'm just making sure you got my information and was able to find anything out.  Thanks
 10/18/2013 04:24 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

ACK! Sorry!  Can you please PM me those details once more.  Appears I accidently deleted your PM with a recent clean-out of my inbox.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/18/2013 05:26 PM

Author Icon
jhamilton6655
Peon

Ok, I sent again.  Thanks
 10/21/2013 09:13 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

All I received from you was a blank PM.  I'll e-mail you.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
85724 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.