Topic Title: Is there another way to redeem Bioshock Infinite?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/15/2013 12:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2013 12:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dejsav
Peon

Is there another way to redeem Bioshock Infinite?

I bought an HD 7950 to have Bioshock Infinite, but I have only redeemed 3 random games I don't need

Thanks

10/16/2013 08:22 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

At this time, Bioshock: Infinite is not available through the Radeon Rewards portal (Never Settle: Forever).

"At this time."

The best suggestion I can offer everyone is to hold off on redeeming the coupon-code until Bioshock: Infinite becomes available again.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/16/2013 11:03 AM

Author Icon
dejsav
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD At this time, Bioshock: Infinite is not available through the Radeon Rewards portal (Never Settle: Forever). "At this time." The best suggestion I can offer everyone is to hold off on redeeming the coupon-code until Bioshock: Infinite becomes available again.

;Marc

Thanks Marc

do you think that Bioshock becomes available again?

10/17/2013 09:38 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I am hopeful that Bioshock: Infinite and Crysis3 will be available through Radeon Rewards once again, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Please check your PMs, however.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/29/2013 06:13 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

just give us the game

stop BSing !!!!!

10/29/2013 11:40 PM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

@chinkila: yeah because talking like that is going to get you anywhere... it's not in the game list, i.e. not available. AMD has absolutely no obligation to give you crysis 3 and bioshock infinite...

@Marc: what do you mean by "check your pm"? Also, I was just looking up news about the promotion and it doesn't look like AMD changes the games often at all, maybe swap a couple games every month or so. If you say that there's a real possibility of those games being back in the promotion I might end up getting another card...but without AMD giving any advanced notice about adding new games it's a pretty big risk to take.

10/30/2013 09:17 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

"Check your PMs" - meaning, check your private messages in the forum. In that instance,  it was directed to dejsav.

Unfortunately, I can't provide any information ahead of any public announcements from AMD.  I also am not aware of all the specifics and business mechanics of how the promotion works between game publishers and AMD.  My thoughts are that the game titles offered only change when there are no more game-keys available for a particular title, and the game's publisher does not want to provide more. OR, new games are added.  OR, a game's publisher wants to remove their title.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/30/2013 10:18 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

Sorry, I did not mean to ask what "check your pm" means literally. I thought you were talking about some sort of pm related to adding new games, which is why I was a bit confused.

As for the bit about adding new games. I guess I'll just have to wait until either AMD refreshes it (there are places saying that AMD confirmed that the promotion is coming to Rx 200 series, which could mean a new "never settle" promotion), or I just don't get a second card.

10/30/2013 05:15 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD "Check your PMs" - meaning, check your private messages in the forum. In that instance,  it was directed to dejsav.

Unfortunately, I can't provide any information ahead of any public announcements from AMD.  I also am not aware of all the specifics and business mechanics of how the promotion works between game publishers and AMD.  My thoughts are that the game titles offered only change when there are no more game-keys available for a particular title, and the game's publisher does not want to provide more. OR, new games are added.  OR, a game's publisher wants to remove their title.

;Marc

it seems the game code still available but just need to request from steam or EA for crysis3 and bioshocl inf

I would like to get game key once I PM the code to u since the postcard said its available until Jan2014

Statistics
81144 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.