Topic Title: NEVER SETTLE FOREVER Help!!!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/17/2013 03:29 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/17/2013 03:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
MysterY
Peon

Hello, I apologize for my bad English but use a translator.

I bought a Sapphire Radeon 7950 and the retailer sent me an email with the coupon code for the recording and choose 3 games.

The problem is that the code tells me it's already been used, I wrote to support and they replied within 2 days of the invoice and send the email the store. I run and sent the required documents.

To date have been 15 days and I still have not received a reply, despite continuing to open tickets and send email and attach the invoice and the email!

How can I rislovere?

Ticket ID  Support_ID3062

Thanks for your support and best regards

10/17/2013 04:47 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Check your e-mail's SPAM and JUNK filters.  The AMD4U Support Team is not that busy that they would not reply to you after so many days.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/17/2013 05:16 PM

Author Icon
MysterY
Peon

Thanks for the reply. I checked the spam folder and there is nothing, checking every day.

In total I send email 5-6 and 3-4 ticket from the site  does not respond any more

10/18/2013 07:29 AM

Author Icon
MysterY
Peon

Even today no answer, how can I solve? Do you have ideas?

Greetings

10/18/2013 09:43 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Private Message me the following details.  I'll get in touch with the AMD4U Team to determine what it is up.  If it turns out they've been sending you reply messages all this time you owe me a cookie.  Chocolate Chip, please.    If it turns out the issue is on their end, I'll get it sorted quickly!

• first & last name
  • Coupon-Code (if you still have)
  • e-mail address used when you submit code and support tickets

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/18/2013 10:41 AM

Author Icon
MysterY
Peon

I finally solved, after telling the dealer that sent him back his card, he sent me a new working code, I have already redeemed the games

Thanks for the support.

Sincerely

10/18/2013 12:06 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Glad you got it sorted.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
88839 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.