Topic Title: Radeon Rewards 2 of the same game question
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/18/2013 03:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/18/2013 03:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Undaunted26
Peon

Hi i got the gold 3 game coupon and i wanted to get 2 saints row 4 and 1 other game but it wont let me choose a 2nd saints row. i just want to know if there is a way i can get 2 of the same game.

10/18/2013 04:25 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I replied to your PM, but I'll post here for all others to see.  Unfortunately, you cannot redeem the same game more than once with a single coupon-code.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/18/2013 04:37 PM

Author Icon
Undaunted26
Peon

thanks for fast response.

10/20/2013 11:46 AM

Author Icon
Undaunted26
Peon

also would like to know is one part of your website shows Devil May Cry and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon but when i type my code in and go into the game selection screen it doesnt show those 2 games there. Are those games not being offered anymore and the other page just isnt updated or what?

10/21/2013 09:11 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Without linking the pages you see the differences on, I really can't comment.

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/21/2013 10:35 AM

Author Icon
Undaunted26
Peon

heres the site with the games that only show on the selection screen http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

and heres the other page http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsreloadedforever.aspx

10/21/2013 11:17 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Thank you for providing the links.  It's covered in the Terms & Conditions, but unfortunately the list of games available to choose from can change at any time, and without notice.

I am going to pass along the links you provided to see what can be done about changing the one link to more accurately reflect what is currently available.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
81093 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.