What game are you trying to activate through uPlay?
I know there is an outstanding issue with FC3:BD on uPlay only that we are aware of. Not resolution yet. Otherwise, the feedback I have received from the AMD4U Team is that almost always the actual game-key the customer gets for (typically FarCry 3) is valid (not invalid like uPlay says) unless the customer is NOT in North America or Latin America.
The AMD4U Team stresses the fact that the customer MUST use the instructions provided in the game-key e-mail they received. For FarCry3, these are the instructions:
To redeem your promotional code for Far Cry 3, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Uplay Shop at http://shop.ubi.com/amdfarcry
- On the Checkout page, type your promo-code in the empty field named: Promo Code
- Click on the "Apply" button
- Check that the Sub-total price on the right hand side shows that the Far Cry 3 PC Download is free of charge
- Click on the Checkout button and follow the steps to complete your purchase. PLEASE NOTE: We require only the address fields to be completed, and agreement to the terms of sale on the payment page. You are not required to enter payment information for this order
- Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email with all the download information
- Please ensure you take a note of your Order number in case you need to get in touch with us
AMD Customer Care
The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.