Topic Title: Never Settle Forever Blank registration screen.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/22/2013 01:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2013 01:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Katodog3
Peon

I recently puchased an HD7970 fron Amazon and was sent a promotion code. I can open the promo websight just fine but when I click on the "redeem rewards " link , all I get is a blank white screen. I have alread sent a support request last week with no reply except that it was recieved . I have been unable to find any other info about this problem. Hope someone can shed some light on this !

10/23/2013 09:28 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

To me, your issue sounds like a browser problem - and not something and AMD4U Team will be able to address.  Many people are redeeming their coupon-codes on the Radeon Rewards portal without issue.

Try clearing out all your browser's cache and history.  Close the browser, and reload.  Try again.  Try another browser too.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/24/2013 01:08 PM

Author Icon
bobberson22v
Peon

I am getting a very similar problem. The www.AMD.com/radeonrewards link brings me to a:The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".Something is brokenPlease e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.What's nextBack to previous pageGo to HomepageRunning Windows 8 ProInternet Explorer: (first)Google Chrome: (second- same screen)Firefox: (third-same screen)This is not an issue of web brower. This is an internal server problem on the domain www.amd.com/radeonrewards. The link seems to be down???? Is the link down AMD? Hmmm?

Edited: 10/24/2013 at 01:16 PM by bobberson22v
 10/24/2013 01:23 PM

Author Icon
bobberson22v
Peon

Okay so this forum removes all my spaces and formatting, fine. I'll rewrite my post. Your link to redeem the rewards (www.amd.com/radeonrewards) appears to be down. Don't try and blame it on web browsers because I tried all of them.  (The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error) This is the error I get. How do I redeem my reward please!?
 10/24/2013 01:53 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I wasn't blaming the browsers.  Had you told me originally you tried a number of them, I would not have suggested it as a possible cause. 

Have you reviewed any of the other threads in this category?  Private Message me with your details I have asked many times before of individuals.  I'll see what I can do with the AMD4U Team. 

EDIT - just checked the www.amd.com/radeonrewards website, and right now it appears to be "down" in so far as there is message saying that they are updating the site

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Edited: 10/24/2013 at 02:02 PM by Marc@AMD
 10/24/2013 02:05 PM

Author Icon
bobberson22v
Peon

Now the links for Never Settle Forever Say "AMD Down for maintanence." So that solves that. I don't understand why you couldn't just check the links for yourself instead of assuming the problem was on my end. You would have me going crazy trying to figure out what is wrong with my browser, connection, ect... Instead of just taking two second to check the link I gave you.
 10/24/2013 02:23 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: bobberson22v Now the links for Never Settle Forever Say "AMD Down for maintanence." So that solves that. I don't understand why you couldn't just check the links for yourself instead of assuming the problem was on my end. You would have me going crazy trying to figure out what is wrong with my browser, connection, ect... Instead of just taking two second to check the link I gave you.

You're kidding, right?

My first reply in this thread was to the OP of the thread, Katodog3.   You jumped into this thread, and sort-of 'hi-jacked' it with an issue you thought to be similar.  I am not going to penalize you on that, but my suggestions were specific to the OP - not to YOUR issue. 

In fact, less than 1 hour after you posted your specific issue (500-internal error) I replied offering help to get your code redeemed.  Less than 10 minutes after that I edited my post to say I tried the link too and now was getting the maintainance message.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
81007 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.