Topic Title: Invalid Promo Code: Far Cry 3
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/23/2013 02:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/23/2013 02:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
schang105
Peon

Hi all,

Using the link provided by AMD for the Never Settle Forever promo for Far Cry 3 http://shop.ubi.com/amdfarcry, it looks like the promo code for Far Cry 3 isn't working.  It says 'invalid promo code'  

Contacted ubisoft and they advised that I request a new code from the video card manufacturer (Powercolor).  So I contacted Powercolor and they said to contact AMD, since they said they have no more promo codes. 

I've contacted AMD support back on the 18th but haven't heard anything... if i could get some help, that'd be much appreciated, thanks all

10/23/2013 10:06 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Two thoughts:

1. Try a different browser 
  2. Clear out all your browser cache & history; close the browser and reload.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/23/2013 10:42 PM

Author Icon
schang105
Peon

Okay - tried with IE9, Opera, and Chrome but still getting the same results...

10/24/2013 09:09 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Thanks for trying.  I can try to laise with the AMD4U Team.  Kindly PM me the details below.  I know FC3:BD keys are not working on uPlay, and that is an outstanding issue being addressed.

For FC3, however, I've been told by the AMD4U Team that nearly always they test the keys as valid so the issue generally falls on the customer not using the link in the game-key e-mail for that game, or a browser issue as some customers report.

Details I need:

• first & last name
  • e-mail address
  • coupon-code
  • game-key

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/24/2013 05:21 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Okay. Here is the reply I got back from the AMD4U Team.  They specifically stated the code is valid.

• If you simply search Far Cry 3 (and add it into your shopping cart) your promo code may not work.
  • Please use this link to add Far Cry 3 into your shopping cart automatically: http://shop.ubi.com/amdfarcry
  • After the game is automatically added to your shopping cart, then use the provided code to get the discount.
  • If you are talking about the activation key, it should have been sent to you by Ubisoft after you purchased the product with our promotion key code.
  • If you have not received the email from Ubisoft that contains your activation key, please contact Ubisoft customer support directly.
  • If you are still have trouble purchasing your game from the Ubishop website, the best way would be contact Ubishop customer support. They should be able to guide you through the whole process.

Let me know how those suggestions above go.  Fingers crossed.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
84110 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.