Topic Title: Uplay/farcry3/neversettle
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/24/2013 07:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/24/2013 07:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

Hello , i have a problem with the far cry3 promotion code (amd bundle never settle).

I sent a message to the support, of amd4u, the sunday 20 of october, but i have no answer from them. It´s the ticket number 5388, with the attached file needed (the proof of my buy) if it can help.

I received a code from my retailer (top achat, in france), i registered amd4u, entered the code the retailer gave me, and then choose the game on the site. (Far cry 3 in my case)

I got an email from amd with a promotion code for uplayshop, so i went to the uplayshop selected the game in the shop, and when i am in the cart, just before the payment, i wrote the code of the email (9numbers/letters), and the uplay shop replies "promotion code non valide"and the game stayed at 29,99€.

I tried with multiple browsers and it is always the same problem.

I phoned uplay on monday 21 october,explained the problem, and they answered me that the promotion code was already used, and to contact amd support.

If someone could answer me it would be cool.

Ps: sorry for my english, it´s not my mothertongue, maybe your support did?t answer my ticket because i wrote it in french ....

10/24/2013 09:00 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

You MUST use the link provided in the e-mail you received from AMD4U with the Farcry3 game-key.  Try clearing all browser's cache & history, and then restart browser.

There is another thread on this same issue.  Also, another customer mentioned that IE worked, and FireFox didn't.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/24/2013 09:17 AM

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

I used the ubishop link on amd4u promo code mail, after deleting all cookies, and browsing history on ie mozilla google chrome safari and opera and also on the uplay client, there is always the same message.

i don ´t know what to do i got this code sunday and tried to get the game immediately but i'm always confronted with the same problem.

10/24/2013 02:11 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Okay. Thanks for this update.  I want to be really specific with the AMD4U Team.

Stick with Internet Explorer for this.  Can you confirm:

• Click on the link in the e-mail for FC3
  • A little "1" appears beside the shopping cart in the top-right. Click that shopping cart icon
  • Then, click on "Click here to Redeem" beside "Have a Promo Code"

The rest of the steps are outlined in the e-mail you got.

1. On the Checkout page, type your promo-code in the empty field named: Promo Code
  2. Click on the "Apply" button
  3. Check that the Sub-total price on the right hand side shows that the Far Cry 3 PC Download is free of charge
  4. Click on the Checkout button and follow the steps to complete your purchase.  PLEASE NOTE: We require only the address fields to be completed, and agreement to the terms of sale on the payment page.  You are not required to enter payment information for this order
  5. Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email with all the download information.
  6. Please ensure you take a note of your Order number in case you need to get in touch with us.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/24/2013 03:23 PM

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

• The link in the mail is redirecting to the ubishop and put far cry 3 in the cart, i see that there is one item in the cart,but

• Then, click on "Click here to Redeem" beside "Have a Promo Code"
I don ´t see those items, on the french ubishop, there are checkout/continue shopping/and a button apply beside the bar where i try to write my promo code.
here a screenshot
[url=http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=131024092708973637.jpg][/url]
thank you for answering me
 10/24/2013 04:09 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Ding, Ding, Ding! We found the culprit - or at least I think so.

Check this thread, and my post: http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=468&threadid=168637&enterthread=y

Maybe you phsyically are, but as far as this is all concerned - you're not in North America or Latin America.  I'm not sure how to resolve/answer this any further - so kindly PM me the following details.

• first & last name
  • e-mail address
  • coupon-code
  • game-key

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/25/2013 03:23 AM

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

Well i have sent you the information needed in your pm box, i live in france and i know no one in america that could activate the game for me.  

Hemm... Now you are saying this, every time i go on uplay with the link of your post above, i get a message from uplay which redirect me to the french platform, i think i am cursed...

Edited: 10/25/2013 at 11:10 AM by Cryissue
 10/25/2013 09:17 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

If you are cursed, please excuse yourself. Is the curse contagious?

- We'll get this sorted! No worry.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/26/2013 03:56 PM

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

I tried the new solution you gave me, but the problem is still the same with the new one.

I'll pm you screenshots to describe you what i'm exactly doing, maybe i'm doing something wrong but i can't see what.

edit : I received an email from amd4u, my code will expire on 28th october 2013 and i can't retrieve anything.....

Edited: 10/27/2013 at 03:45 PM by Cryissue
 10/28/2013 10:15 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Thank you for the screenshots in your reply PM. I sent them off to the AMD4U Team.  I haven't a clue what the issue is at this point.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/30/2013 03:07 AM

Author Icon
Cryissue
Peon

The last solution that amd4u gave me finally worked. I got Far cry 3 !!

Thank you very much for your help Marc, you did a great work!

10/30/2013 09:06 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I appreciate that, Cryissue. Thank you.  Glad you got a working key.  Enjoy the game.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
84120 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.