Topic Title: Won't email my game code?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2013 07:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2013 07:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Zantharia
Peon

I have redeemed my Radeon Rewards code and have selected Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. When I click on my Show my Redeemed Game Keys it says I have redeemed Blood Dragon. I did not recieve an email with the Game Key. I clicked the Email Game Keys link, but nothing happens. It also has a please wait under it. I have tried doing this through multiple browsers and even different computers. It still won't work.

10/26/2013 08:30 PM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

I've never been able to email my keys either. The link never did anything

10/27/2013 12:47 PM

Author Icon
adamlong08
Peon

I have the same problem, except I am trying to activate Far Cry 3, and the game keys expire Monday.  Cool promotion, AMD.  Thanks for having broken links one day, and letting us know our codes will expire the next.

10/28/2013 06:51 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

More like code has already expired before we even use it. At least that's what I got.

10/28/2013 10:07 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Zantharia I have redeemed my Radeon Rewards code and have selected Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. When I click on my Show my Redeemed Game Keys it says I have redeemed Blood Dragon. I did not recieve an email with the Game Key. I clicked the Email Game Keys link, but nothing happens. It also has a please wait under it. I have tried doing this through multiple browsers and even different computers. It still won't work.

I will have to get confirmation on how they are handling FC3:BD key distribution.  Right now, an issue with FC3:BD keys remains unresolved between uPlay and AMD.  Getting another FC3:BD key won't help, so they may have temporarily turned off even sending out a game-key for it, if a customer redeems.  This I need to get confirmation on.

Otherwise, if you do not get the AMD Gaming Evolved e-mail, the issue is with your spam/junk filters, and/or not being subscribed to the e-mail subscription.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/31/2013 01:24 AM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD
Originally posted by: Zantharia I have redeemed my Radeon Rewards code and have selected Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. When I click on my Show my Redeemed Game Keys it says I have redeemed Blood Dragon. I did not recieve an email with the Game Key. I clicked the Email Game Keys link, but nothing happens. It also has a please wait under it. I have tried doing this through multiple browsers and even different computers. It still won't work.

I will have to get confirmation on how they are handling FC3:BD key distribution.  Right now, an issue with FC3:BD keys remains unresolved between uPlay and AMD.  Getting another FC3:BD key won't help, so they may have temporarily turned off even sending out a game-key for it, if a customer redeems.  This I need to get confirmation on.

Otherwise, if you do not get the AMD Gaming Evolved e-mail, the issue is with your spam/junk filters, and/or not being subscribed to the e-mail subscription.

;Marc

this really sucks means one less game to select

does AMD plan to refund the code for another game ?

10/31/2013 09:01 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: chinkila ...does AMD plan to refund the code for another game ?

The game is still available to choose.  I have been told the issue between uPlay and FarCry3: Blood Dragon codes has been resolved.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/04/2013 04:13 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

how about crysis3 and bioshot inf ?

those are still false promises

Statistics
84138 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.