Topic Title: Ultimate Reload error since Friday
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/27/2013 01:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/27/2013 01:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Blekinfar
Peon

I received my new computer from Cyberpower today.  I purchased the big 7990 dual video card with it and was supposed to be able to logon for a bunch of free games. I followed the instructions, but their paper says AMD ULTIMATE RELOAD and that was not a choice.  Neither of the other two choices worked.  The error message appears below.    From the computer website: FREE AMD Ultimate Reloaded Game Bundle - Crysis 3 + Tomb Raider + BioShock Infinite + Sleeping Dog + Hitman + Far Cry 3 PC Games To get Free Ultimate Reloaded Game Bundle, you must purchase AMD Radeon HD 7990 Video Card.   Error: Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'amdrcdb_user'@'10.224.90.194' (using password: YES) in /home/amdrc/public_html/neversettlereloaded/beta-request.php on line 1362 Could not connect: Access denied for user 'amdrcdb_user'@'10.224.90.194' (using password: YES)   Please advise.Btw, after seeing a couple of responses Saturday, I cleared my cache, tried it with IE32 as opposed to IE64, tried with Firefox and tried on the old and new computers.  Still same error.

-------------------------
 10/28/2013 10:12 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

What specific website URL are you visiting to redeem the coupon-code?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/28/2013 10:23 PM

Author Icon
Blekinfar
Peon

Instructions say go to www.amd.com/neversettlepromoSubmit unique code they providedCheck email for download codesredeem from steam, origin, ubiThe neversettle promo is not giving a choice for ultimate relaod, and neither choice allows anything except the sql error posted above.

10/29/2013 08:35 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The Never Settle: Reloaded promotion has expired.  There should be instructions given to you (but not on the coupon-code) to go to the Radeon Rewards Portal.

Try choosing "Never Settle Reloaded" in the drop-down.  Perhaps once you submit, an e-mail will be sent to you pointing you to Radeon Rewards.

FYI, Radeon Rewards = www.amd.com/radeonrewards

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
84150 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 9 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.