Topic Title: New Games in Never Settle Forever Promotion
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/27/2013 04:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/27/2013 04:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Hans0001
Peon

Hello,

is it planned to add new games to the "Never Settle Forever" promotion until the end of the year? For example: Battlefield 4 or Watchodgs?

Best regards,

Peter

10/28/2013 10:09 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

No one at AMD will be able to give you a straight answer unless their is an official statement by AMD on our website.  I can only suggest you keep an ear to the more respected technology/game rumor websites.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/01/2013 10:46 AM

Author Icon
sheik404
Peon

I can't complain with the gold rewards at all because I was going to buy a 7970 anyway and the 3 free games was a nice surprise but man it sure would be nice to have one of Rome II, Company of Heroes II, or Bioshock Infinite.  All 3 would be amazing but at that this point it's looking unrealistic.  I'm holding onto my promo code and checking the site often in the hopes that one will become available soon, hopefully that'll happen if anyone in charge is reading this.

11/01/2013 02:23 PM

Author Icon
Carpe_Noctem
Peon

I wouldn't expect any info on specific games, but can we be told at least if there are defenite plans to add more games to the promotion before December? 

11/04/2013 02:44 PM

Author Icon
Fejsholka
Peon

Originally posted by: Carpe_Noctem I wouldn't expect any info on specific games, but can we be told at least if there are defenite plans to add more games to the promotion before December? 

I agree. They add Saints Row IV, but they removed Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, DMC, Far Cry 3, and now Tomb Raider. So far I'm a little bit worried if there will be even some games to choose from in December

11/04/2013 04:12 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: Fejsholka
Originally posted by: Carpe_Noctem I wouldn't expect any info on specific games, but can we be told at least if there are defenite plans to add more games to the promotion before December? 

I agree. They add Saints Row IV, but they removed Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, DMC, Far Cry 3, and now Tomb Raider. So far I'm a little bit worried if there will be even some games to choose from in December

its the reason AMD stock doing bad

it might goto sub $1 if they continue do things irresponsiblly 

11/05/2013 01:20 PM

Author Icon
Fejsholka
Peon

I noticed now that Dirt Showdown is also no longer available. I hope they will add some new games, because I'm afraid that Nvidia has now a way better games bundled with their graphic cards.

11/06/2013 11:15 AM

Author Icon
sheik404
Peon

I'm worried as well.  I've been waiting for Bioshock Infinite to possibly be added again and now we lose Tomb Raider as an option, at this rate people with Gold Rewards will only have 3 games to choose from by December.

11/07/2013 12:54 AM

Author Icon
Fejsholka
Peon

Originally posted by: sheik404 I'm worried as well.  I've been waiting for Bioshock Infinite to possibly be added again and now we lose Tomb Raider as an option, at this rate people with Gold Rewards will only have 3 games to choose from by December.

At least it will not be that hard to choose, which 3 games to take

11/07/2013 06:38 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

I seriously hope that's not the case. I'm waiting for new games to get another card. I was hoping with the 780ti launch AMD will compete by adding more games. I mean, they've taken so many out so quickly yet nothing has been added. At the moment NVIDIA has an awesome holiday games bundle which is impossible to match with the current selection of old games from AMD (besides SR4).

11/07/2013 08:46 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

From what I understand, the single most common reason a game is removed from the Radeon Rewards program, is because inventory of available game-keys drop.  If anything, that's just a sign as to how successful the promotion has been.  Getting more game-keys is not as simple as you probably are thinking, or wish it would be.

I have also been told that there are plans in the works to add game(s) to the Radeon Rewards program in the future.  I just can't say more than that.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/07/2013 11:18 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

Omg Marc thanks so much for letting us know. I think it's the only thing we needed to hear. Now I can sit back and wait

11/08/2013 09:48 AM

Author Icon
jeffgedgaud
Peon

I've been a bit concerned as well, I bought a new card a couple months ago and have seen three games dropped and the rest are not ones I want. I'm hoping for something like BF 4 but would settle for new games that are not years old like Dirt 3.

11/12/2013 10:43 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

Been checking it every day and it's interesting to see that after taking out Deus Ex HR they've now brought it back. Maybe it was a game that was easier to get more keys or something. I'm wondering do the games must be in the game list on the AMD website "http://sites.amd.com/us/game/games/Pages/games.aspx" ? If that's the case then unless they bring back Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite, and I highly doubt they'll add BF4 since it's bundled with the 290x, then the rest of the games are all quite old and well, not very interesting to be honest...

11/12/2013 12:48 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The removal, and replacement of Deus EX: Human Revolution had nothing to do with availability of game-keys.  I also do not think there is any immediate correlation between the games listed at the link you provided, and those potentially available through Radeon Rewards.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/13/2013 01:03 PM

Author Icon
Fejsholka
Peon

They just added Thief to gold and silver rewards. Does Anyone know if we get steam key now or after release?

11/13/2013 01:11 PM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

Just saw it as well. Presumably you get key now since preordered games appear in your library.

Edit: Ok from your other thread I guess not...

Edited: 11/13/2013 at 10:40 PM by llrr
 12/17/2013 03:05 PM

Author Icon
sheik404
Peon

So I'm assuming at this point there will be no new games added by the end of the month?

12/17/2013 10:50 PM

Author Icon
Carpe_Noctem
Peon

Sadly yeah I am not thinking we will get anything decent added. Next time I will know not to let any AMD promotions factor into my decision making process. 

01/01/2014 10:31 AM

Author Icon
eyeballpaul
Peon

Right, so I got the R9270x last month and with it a promo code for Ruby Award. No info on website about Ruby Awards and no info about how long I can use the voucher for... two different dates in terms&cond section for different series... nothing about R9270x...

Since I got the code I have been monitoring the Radeon Rewards website...not only no new games have been added but also games have now been removed... so having a code for four games I can choose from six titles... six titles I would not even looked at in a game shop...

Not cool AMD... not cool...

Statistics
84844 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.