Topic Title: New Games in Never Settle Forever Promotion
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/27/2013 04:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/02/2014 12:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sheik404
Peon

I agree with Paul, not cool at all.  I waited until the end of December to redeem my code and it was all in vain as no new games (or old ones to choose from) arrived.

The promotion should be renamed to "Settle at the End of December". In my opinion it was a failure due to the lack of communication between AMD and us, the customers, hinting that new games or keys for older games were still coming.

Also because of the lack of games to choose from, they were mostly old titles or were all First Person Shooters. What if someone wants a strategy game like Rome II or Civ 5? Or a sports game like NBA2014 or NHL2014? Or a simulation game like Train Simulator 2014 or Euro Truck Simulator 2? It shouldn't be that hard to have a degree of variety.

Don't get me wrong I'm still happy that I'll have Thief when it's released, but I have 2 other games I'll never play and waited months to redeem my code for 0 new games. The only reason I bought my 7970 is because it was on sale for $120 off and was a good upgrade for my system. $50 credit on steam to let me really choose what I want would have been way better.

01/25/2014 12:44 PM

Author Icon
giltyler
Peon

Very poor selection of games to chose from.

01/26/2014 10:28 PM

Author Icon
djlonewolf78
Peon

out of the 5 they show i only see maybe 1 or 2 i'd consider out of the 4 i have choices for. glad i atleast went with a card that did include bf4 on top of the amd rewards. it is really messed up i can buy the games online through steam or origin that i like that are listed under amd gaming but barely anything worthwhile on the rewards page

Edited: 01/27/2014 at 07:04 PM by djlonewolf78
Statistics
86418 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.