Topic Title: Issue with Crysis 3 Code redemption for Never Settle Reloaded
Topic Summary: Never recieved my code email for Crysis 3 download
Created On: 10/28/2013 07:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/28/2013 07:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Carpe_Noctem
Peon

OK so after days of errors on the www.amd.com/neversettlepromo  website the site finally said it accepted the code on my postcard.  The message said I would recieve a download code for Crysis 3 by email.  Problem is I never recieved it.  Yes I checked my spam folder there is nothing, and when I attempted the code again it confirmed it was already redeemed.  the support@amd4u still has not responded to my first ticket about the broken site so I have little hope in having the email about not gettign a code answered.  This seems like poor customer service especialy since this offer was the main reason I chose the AMD 7950 card I purchased.

10/29/2013 08:39 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

As you should have seen across many threads in this category, the AMD4U Team is very busy working through a huge back-log of support tickets.  Adding to that back-log are all those that submitted a ticket to ask about the very temporary down-time the portal experienced while they updated it.

Make sure you remain subscribed to their e-mails.  Make sure you are not blocking them in spam/junk filters.  They will respond.  You should have received the auto-replies to confirm receipt of your support request.  If you didn't get that, that's a clue something went wrong.  Spam/Junk filters and/or incorrectly typed e-mail.

Right now, I know the AMD4U Team is working overtime to clear the back-log, but turn-around remains around 72hrs.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/29/2013 09:21 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

Marc, for an honest assessment, I believe if AMD actually had a proper process in handling the promotion (such as when games finish and new games are added etc.), so that people don't get invalid codes, and they actually make their links work then people wouldn't need to submit support tickets.

So far you're the only one who seem to be helping. I mean 2.5 weeks of browsing forums and trying to solve problems that's got nothing to do with the user doesn't paint a good image for AMD, especially since it's a promotion so many people buy the GPUs for this very reason.

As of me writing this post now the "show my redeemed keys" page is again down and doesn't show anything. I know you helped me fix my problem, but AMD's problems are far from fixed...

10/29/2013 12:31 PM

Author Icon
Carpe_Noctem
Peon

How exactly does one subscribe to emails?  They are not ending up in my spam list and the auto respond emails from support@amd4u show up just fine.  Those auto-replies and you are the only response I have gotten on the situtation.

What I have seen across many threads in this category, is that there has been a major problem with these codes going back a while.  What I have seen on other forums is that weeks have gone by for other people without responses on the issue of missing code emails, and that feels like poor customer service.  If AMD knows there is an issue, add something to the promotion page to make us aware of it from the begining.    

10/29/2013 01:01 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

How to Subscribe?  There is a bolded, in yellow, text right on the Never Settle Reloaded page you linked!  However, if you're getting the auto-replies, I don't think this is the issue.

I have been pushing to provide dynamic messages on the Radeon Rewards and older Never Settle Reloaded promotions page for quite some time.  Trust me - all your feedback has been provided by me to the necessary individuals on behalf of the customer base.  There are always ways to improve how things are done, but one must remember that there are many factors at play (many I cannot disclose, and many outside of AMD's control) that directly affect how the promotion functions.  However, that's really neither here, nor there..  The best I can do through this forum is try to help customers on a case-by-case basis.

I know Crysis3 was removed from Radeon Rewards, but your coupon-code is for Never Settle Reloaded - which is an expired promotion.  There should be a process in place to transition customers over to Radeon Rewards who still have these older coupon-codes.

If you can, just PM me your details and I'll prioritize getting your isssue resolved. I'll also try to get an answer on why you have not received any responses.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

10/29/2013 05:50 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

but the code we got are for crysis3 and bioshock infinite and its still available on developer's official website

the backside of the code said it won't be expired until Jan 2014 which AMD should honor it

we demand for crysis 3 and bioshock code

10/30/2013 09:26 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

chinkila,  I can understand you're frustrated, but I would strongly encourage you to review some of threads in this category and try to adjust your tone.

I received your PM.  You failed to provide me any details about your specific problem, or provide me your personal information or the coupon-code. All things I have request time, and time again from customers who I offer to help resolve their issue.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

10/30/2013 12:22 PM

Author Icon
Carpe_Noctem
Peon

Got my code emai today and started downloading the game.  Thank you Marc for the help and communication. 

10/30/2013 04:18 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: Carpe_Noctem Got my code emai today and started downloading the game.  Thank you Marc for the help and communication. 

which game did you get ?

10/30/2013 04:21 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD chinkila,  I can understand you're frustrated, but I would strongly encourage you to review some of threads in this category and try to adjust your tone. I received your PM.  You failed to provide me any details about your specific problem, or provide me your personal information or the coupon-code. All things I have request time, and time again from customers who I offer to help resolve their issue.

;Marc

if you can get the crysis3 and bioshock infinite it would be good

I will PM you with the code for those games

11/11/2013 05:04 AM

Author Icon
Folcowine
Peon

Hi,

i have got the same problem as the guys here. I received 2 Code-Cards. 1 for Never Settle where I can coose 3 games out of a list of games. I also received 1 card especially for Bioshock Infinit and Crysis 3. 

My E-mail i have sent the surport team was answered by sending me instrucktions and confirme my codes to be valid. But if I attend to the instructions, all I can do is choose 3 games out of that list not containing Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

All I wanne know is, what can I do to receive a download code for those 2 games.

11/11/2013 08:55 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I think the Bioshock and Crysis3 coupon-code (card you got) needs to be redeemed through Never Settle: Reloaded portal.  However, right now that portal is down and should be back up on Wednesday.  They are transitioning the Never Settle: Reloaded Promotion over to the Radeon Rewards portal to service the remaining coupon-codes from NSR that are in the market.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/13/2013 01:16 PM

Author Icon
Folcowine
Peon

As I see, there is no new Never Settle: Reloaded portal. So where can i redeem my Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinit code?

11/13/2013 03:45 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Folcowine As I see, there is no new Never Settle: Reloaded portal. So where can i redeem my Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinit code?

My last post stated they were transiting NSR to Radeon Rewards.  You should be redirected to Radeon Rewards.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/13/2013 03:54 PM

Author Icon
Folcowine
Peon

Thats correct. But all I can do there is geting 3 Games out of list without Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinit. I can redeem the code of the card (for Crysis and Bioshock) and can not get the games. Where can I get my download keys for the 2 games?

11/14/2013 05:04 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.  Unfortunately, Crysis3 and Bioshock: Infinite are no longer available.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/14/2013 05:56 PM

Author Icon
Folcowine
Peon

And what should i do with my Code-Card now?

I am a bit of frustated now. Is there now other way to get those games.

Why did I not receive any E-Mail after I redeemed my code? No sorry, there are no ceys left, no sorry, nothing.

2 or 3 days later i complained about it by mail, and I had to wait to 1 week for an answer. I was asked to send back a copy of my Code-Cards. So did I and now i had to wait 10 days for another anwser with useless instruction.

So could me please some tell what I should do now. If I send back an E-Mail it would maybe take 2 or 3 week to answer me.

11/14/2013 08:28 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

You can redeem the code for other games available through Radeon Rewards.  There is no means to available to get Crysis3 or Bioshock: Infinite, unfortunately.  

I am lost in what you're trying to explain as your problem.  Did you already redeem your coupon-code at www.amd.com/neversettlepromo?  OR, have you tried to redeem on Radeon Rewards now and it's not working?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/18/2013 04:25 AM

Author Icon
Folcowine
Peon

Yes, I already redeemed it at www.amd.com/neversettlepromo and did not receive an E-Mail. I waited about 1 week for that E-Mail. After waiting I sent a Mail to support@amd4u.com complaining about not receiving an E-Mail and asking what i should do now. And now I had to wait about one week for an answer. I was asked to send in a copy of my Code-Cards and a bll receipt. I sent in all that stuff. 10 days later i was sent an E-Mail containing instoctun how to redeem my code through Radeon Rewards and a confirmation my codes to be valid.

All I want is Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinit that where promised to me as buyed my graphic card.

11/18/2013 09:13 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Folcowine,  private message me your details (noted below). I will contact the AMD4U Team on your behalf to see where the mix-up seems to have occured.  If you redeemed your code through the Never Settle Reloaded portal, then I would suspect that code is used up.  I'll get a better explanation from the AMD4U Team.

Again, Crysis3 and Bioshock: Infinite are no longer available.  You will need to choose different games.

Details Needed:

• first and last name
  • e-mail address used when submitting code
  • coupon-code if you still have

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
84848 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.