Topic Title: BF4 Promo Code key release date?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/01/2013 10:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/01/2013 10:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
pagepack
Peon

Hi

Ive entered my unique coupon code into the relevant BF4 redemtion page and I get a "currently not available". BF4 is out now, when will we be able to download the game?

Cheers

11/01/2013 01:10 PM

Author Icon
chinkila
Peon

Originally posted by: pagepack Hi

Ive entered my unique coupon code into the relevant BF4 redemtion page and I get a "currently not available". BF4 is out now, when will we be able to download the game?

Cheers

which amd promotion is it ?

11/01/2013 01:53 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

pagepack, can you provide me a URL that you are going to?

chinkila, I believe he's referring to the R9 290X pre-order bonus of getting Battlefield4.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/01/2013 03:06 PM

Author Icon
pagepack
Peon

Thanks for your replys.Yes its the R9 290x offer, Im using the following urlhttp://www.amd4u.com/getbattlefield4/
 11/01/2013 03:30 PM

Author Icon
pagepack
Peon

Just found this on anther forum, a reply from AMD...."There is currently an issue with the United Kingdom Battlefield 4 game keys, it may take up to 1 week for us to get you your game key. You will be sent an email automatically when the key becomes available.We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us."A week? not good.
 11/01/2013 04:54 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I just got confirmation that this issue has been resolved and all affected customers have been sent their Battlefield 4 keys.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/01/2013 05:02 PM

Author Icon
pagepack
Peon

Much appreciated.
 11/02/2013 01:24 AM

Author Icon
pagepack
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD I just got confirmation that this issue has been resolved and all affected customers have been sent their Battlefield 4 keys.

;Marc

Still not received a key, seems Im not the only one. Come on AMD sort it out.

11/02/2013 04:29 PM

Author Icon
TidalVoid
Peon

I am in the UK and it seems hundreds if not thousands of people here are still without the game key. Tickets raised are just resulting in automated emails with next to little information.

This experience is really taking the shine off my new R9 290x, particularly as there was a significant premium for the BF4 bundles.

So please, it really is a bad show to pretend the problem is small scale and equally bad to suggest that we've all now been sent keys. When this is clearly not the case!

Therefore please advise when this will be truly fixed and furthermore how you intend to compensate us? Or else I suspect a complete PR disaster awaits you.

11/04/2013 09:10 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: pagepack Still not received a key, seems Im not the only one. Come on AMD sort it out.

pagepack, kindly PM me the details below.  I'll forward it along to the AMD4U Team, and try to get to the bottom of it.  On Friday, I was told all the keys were sent out.  In to work on Monday, and it appears this isn't the case.

Details Needed:

• first and last name
  • e-mail address used when you redeemed the coupon-code
  • coupon-code (if you still have)

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/06/2013 11:06 AM

Author Icon
TidalVoid
Peon

... ... ... ... ... ... and I'm still waiting for my BF4 code. Begining to think the R9 290x promotion does not in fact exist!!!

11/06/2013 11:44 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I was told the issue was resolved, and I'm not aware of any other oustanding issues regarding the delivery of Battlefield4 keys. 

At this point you should have submitted a ticket to the AMD4U Team using the link below, or you can send me a private message with your information and I can try to work with the AMD4U team to see what happened to your game-key e-mail.

LINK: http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/ticket

If you accidently unsubscribed to the e-mail distribution, or the e-mail got lost in your spam/junk filters I get to keep the code, OK?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/06/2013 02:24 PM

Author Icon
TidalVoid
Peon

OK I received it literally <90 minutes ago... I'm happy(ish) as it seems like a miracle...

Appreciate your efforts and someone is giving you the info - but obviously something went seriously wrong here... do you know why the problem existed in the first place? (and took almost a week to be resolved!?)

11/06/2013 03:29 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, I do not know root cause of the issue.

AMD Customer Care

03/04/2014 11:46 PM

Author Icon
adandontae
Peon

The validation of the coupon will be depend upon the company rules, date and time, availability of the product. Sometimes, Before the validity period, The stock was clear then the coupon is not valid

Edited: 03/10/2014 at 09:27 AM by AMD Support and Game Moderator
 03/06/2014 12:56 PM

Author Icon
SeventhSONx2
Peon

Today i by computer with Radeon R9 270 and with this card i have a promo code BATTLEFIELD 4 and when i try to activate this key, ORIGIN say what my code is invalid..
I contact with EA support but they say me whan i contact with AMD and i don't do that because i dont know english (using google translate).
if need to send a photo key a will do that.
Can you help me please!!???? 

03/07/2014 09:55 AM

Author Icon
asia2521114
Peon

I didn't get my BF4 code now.They said Currently Not Available.

How long have you wait?

03/11/2014 04:30 AM

Author Icon
herobrine9112
Peon

me too! i'd like to know when AMD will send the game key to us

03/11/2014 06:47 PM

Author Icon
carlcarlson
Peon

It's all region locked. I accidently entered my country incorrectly and now they will not give me an activation code.

Statistics
87459 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.