Topic Title: promotionnal code
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/05/2013 02:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/05/2013 02:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
moijdik
Peon

hi

i bought an ATI graphic card which allows me to get 3 games but the shop has given me a code for a nvidia promo (batman). The shop doesn't want to see the problem, even if i hasn't used this code. Can you help me?

11/06/2013 11:35 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Perhaps the shop is not participating in the promotion?  You need to purchase an eligible graphics card from a participating vendor. They need to then provide you with the coupon-code to redeem.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/07/2013 07:09 AM

Author Icon
moijdik
Peon

thx for responding

the card is 7950 radeon and there was a 3games promo with it. The shop says i have ordered first a nVidia card, before i changed for a ATI card, and that's why i'm given a nVidia promotionnal code (for Batman). And i have never received any nVidia Card...

11/07/2013 08:41 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

You need to sort this out with the vendor.  I really do not understand their rationale behind how you got the 'nVidia promotion.' 

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/07/2013 02:55 PM

Author Icon
moijdik
Peon

ouf, after a dozen mails, i succed to have my promo code. They say they had to negociate with AMD!

One thing, they propose different and more games from amd proposal... but i'm fed up with this mess and i got my 3games

12/08/2013 01:03 AM

Author Icon
serj4482
Peon

I use google translator!

Hello I have a problem with the activation of the coupon. I bought a video card sapphire R9 280X and found a coupon for the game. Register videocard on sappfireclub I did not send the keys to the game. action is extended until 31.12.2013 but it does not work. explain what the problem is. photo and video keys available, if necessary I can send.

12/09/2013 09:24 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

serj4482, I assume this is to receive a game-key for Battlefield4.  It seems like you have registered your R9 280X with Sapphire, but they have yet to send you the game-key or coupon-code.  I would contact Sapphire directly.  I believe you need to get a coupon-code from them.  They'll then provide you the right web-address to go to redeem the code for a game-key.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

12/11/2013 10:38 PM

Author Icon
serj4482
Peon

I think so too, but not here https://www.sapphireselectclub.com not here http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/splash I can help nothing

Statistics
84703 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.