Topic Title: HD 7990 Never Settle Ultimate Bundle
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/05/2013 03:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/05/2013 03:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KampFKeksS
Peon

Hello AMD Team, 

i have a big Problem :/. I have bought me an Asus HD 7990, in a German Hardware Shop called Cyberport. On youre official Website you say the 7990 comes with the Never Settle Ultimate Bundle( Crysis3, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider etc.). But i cant find the "Unique ID" in the Box of my 7990.  My German Hardware Shop is listet as a supporter of the Never Settle Bundle but they wont offer me a ID for getting the Game Keys

So AMD can you please Help me and offer me a Unique ID, i can proof that i bought the Card with the Invoice from my German Shop where i bought the Card  plus my personal ID on Screen if you need! 

There was one German Guy that had the same problem as me his HD 7990 came without the Unique ID. He was getting the Unique directly from AMD Support!Plus he didnt bought his card at a german hardware shop that support the never settle promotion. Heres the Link to the ComputerBase forum where he did post his Problem and how he was solving it. 

http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1265137

He  was getting the ID from the AMD Support although he didtn get his card in a shop that supports the never settle promotion. 

I hope you can help me with my problem.

Best Regards 

Sascha 

Edited: 11/05/2013 at 03:22 PM by KampFKeksS
 11/06/2013 11:39 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Participating vendors are required to provide their customers with the coupon-code.  They also have a limited supply of coupon-codes.  Perhaps they do not have anymore.

I would escalate this issue with the vendor directly.  Consider returning the product.  You can also use the correct method of support for the Radeon Rewards Promotion, but submitting a support ticket to the AMD4U Team.  You can attach your proof of purchase to that submitted ticket.

http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/ticket

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/06/2013 12:46 PM

Author Icon
KampFKeksS
Peon

Hello Marc,

thanks for your fast answer. 

I already wrote an email to  support@amd4u about the whole situation, but till now i didnt get any answer.  

I will send my invoice to the radeon reward support and maybe they can help me.

I also called AMD Germany today, they told me i should contact the team from AMD USA. 

You think there is any chance to get the Unique ID for the game bundle from AMD, if i proof the purchase of my 7990?  

11/06/2013 01:35 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I know the AMD4U Team is swamped with support requests, so please be patient on replies from them. 

It really sounds like the retailer is passing the buck here.  That's frustrating to hear!  Contacting AMD's Global Customer Care team (to which I'm a part of) what really help you anymore than what I can offer through the forums.  AMD does not have coupon-codes to hand out.  It's all handled by a third-party fulfillment company.  If you are able to prove your purchase sufficiently with the AMD4U Support Team, I imagine they will be able to help you out.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/08/2013 02:40 PM

Author Icon
KampFKeksS
Peon

Hello Marc,

i have wrote two E-Mails to the AMD4u Support and i get the same answers :/.

Copy Paste i think....:

Hello,

If you did not receive a coupon or code from a participating reseller, please contact the reseller to obtain your physical coupon or electronic coupon code. Participating vendors / resellers are the ones responsible for distributing the correct coupon code for the AMD Radeon products. It should have been given to you when you made your AMD Radeon product purchase. 

AMD supplies the vendors with a limited number of coupon codes to distribute to their customers. However, please know that the terms and conditions of the promotion stipulate that the promotion is available while supplies last. 

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

For a faster solution, please visitwww.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/faq for frequently asked questions.
For more information, please visitwww.amd.com/neversettleforever for full terms and conditions.

Regards,
AMD4U Support

Thats the answer.. im very dissapointed now. AMD such a big Company wont help me out. If a customer needs help from them for their own product, they wont support the customer thats very bad.

Why is it not possible to get the Coupon Key, i bought an AMD High End Product and my Vendor supports Never Settle but wont offer me a Key. 

My vendor is the problem here, very bad from AMD, no good support within my problem. 

Is it such a big problem for AMD to give out a Coupon Key for one customer, if so thats the last product i bought from AMD. 

I had so many cards: Hd 3870, HD 4870, HD 4870x2, HD 5850, HD 7950, HD 7970 and now the AMD 7990. 

Im very angry about that fact. 

Marc cant you do anything for me? I can upload my Purchase here. 

11/11/2013 08:47 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

PM me the details I need, and I'll contact the AMD4U Team.  I'll also ask them why they appear to be copy/pasting template responses for the 2nd support request.  If they need proof of purchase (and they likely will) they'll contact you directly.

Details needed:

• First and Last Name
  • E-mail address

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/11/2013 10:07 AM

Author Icon
KampFKeksS
Peon

I have send you the Details you need.

Thanks for the fast respond.

Edited: 11/11/2013 at 10:24 AM by KampFKeksS
 11/11/2013 03:00 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Ty. Reply PM sent to you.

AMD Customer Care

11/13/2013 09:59 AM

Author Icon
swisher
Peon

I'm in the exact same position as well.

This week I bought a 7990 radeon. The bundle sealed the deal for me as the games offered were much better suited for me compared to Nvidia's holiday bundle.

When I opened the box to my dismay I found no coupon. I proceeded to call up my the shop where I bought it from (it is listed as Never Settle Bundle shop) and they told me the coupon for the deal has expired when it clearly hasnt. I asked them to give me the coupon anyway but they claimed they did not know anything about the deal still continuing.

The 7990 is a very expensive card for a student and I was hoping to at least get a few games to play over the holidays but now I get nothing. I dont understand why I cant enter the product key from my graphics card .

11/13/2013 11:26 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The promotion has expired.  It expired back in July (I think). However, the coupon-codes don't expire until the end of this year.  Technically, all vendors should have stopped advertising the NSR promotion, and handing out coupon-codes for it back when the promotion expired.  The coupon-codes don't expire until the end of the year for those that forget to redeem or whatever the reason may be.

I would argue that IF the vendor was still promoting the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion then you have a good reason to receive a coupon-code.  It is possible the vendor does not have any more coupon-codes to provide.  That is covered in the Terms and Conditions too.  Again, I would argue that if the vendor runs out of coupon-codes, they should have stopped advertising the promotion.

If the above is true to your circumstance, then I would recommend you submit a ticket to the AMD4U Team.  Provide them your proof of purchase as well.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

11/13/2013 11:58 AM

Author Icon
swisher
Peon

Ok thank you very much. It was mentioned that the vendor was running the promotion.

Statistics
84644 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.