Topic Title: Gaming Evolved powered by Raptr = ADS
Topic Summary: Raptr, ads, annoyance
Created On: 11/06/2013 07:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/06/2013 07:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DrejXArmy
Peon

When I saw that AMD made a skin for Raptr, I was thrilled. Now I get to combine 2 things, I like, and also get some bonuses, but after loading the new AMD interface I found a horrible thing, ADS!!! Really AMD? Is this how you treat your loyal fan base? By giving us ADS? I am now back on regular Raptr and WONT be going back to the Gaming Evolved Interface. You really do not understand that gamers DO NOT WANT ADS.

Please reply to my post when you GET RID OF THEM and maybe, I will think about loading it.

-------------------------
 11/06/2013 11:33 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

What is ADS?

Also, please bare in mind that the AMD Gaming Evolved App powered by Raptr is different than the standard Raptr application.  The AMD Gaming Evolved application exists to help optimize the graphics/performance for each game supported by the app.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/06/2013 11:27 PM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

I think he means advertisements.

Statistics
86659 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.