Topic Title: Deus Ex Human Revolution AMD Oem no DLCs
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/07/2013 03:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/07/2013 03:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
maniemans
Peon

So I won the bronze pack through Raptr and AMD Gaming Sweepstake and I choose Deus Ex Human Revolution which apparently is the AMD Oem version, but since the Director's Cut is out, steam has removed the normal version including the DLCs, now I need to pay 7,99 Euro's To buy the Director's Cut (Which is ofcourse a very nice price instead of the 19,99) But by not able to buy the DLCs is there a way to still get them or able to get an upgrade through you guys for the Director's Cut.

11/07/2013 03:53 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I am not at all aware of this Sweepstake promotion. Was there any particular AMD employee contact that was given to you.  I presume you were the sole winner of this sweepstake/contest?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/07/2013 09:28 PM

Author Icon
maniemans
Peon

Nope more people were winners this was with AMD Gaming and Raptr (Through the AMD Special Raptr Client) The sweepstake was then also given through Raptr, with the codes coming from AMD Gaming.

11/11/2013 08:52 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I should no more about this sweepstake today, but after re-reading your original post I can at least say that we won't be able to get your a Director's Cut game-key.

The key's are not our property and we have no access to them at all.  So I can at least guarantee that answer for that specific question.  Did the game-key we gave you give you the price discount on the Director's Cut of DuesEx?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/11/2013 01:12 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Update:  I was able to confirm that the game-key you should be getting is for the "AMD version" of the game, and you should have no trouble redeeming the key on Steam.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
85524 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.