Topic Title: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Invalid Code
Topic Summary: The Promotional Code I recieved for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon did not work.
Created On: 11/08/2013 03:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2013 03:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AlbinLee
Peon

It appears based on several of the other topics posted in this promotions support forum that this is a (somewhat) common issue.  I purchased an HD7970 from Newegg about 45 days ago, and also chose Blood Dragon as one of my promotional games.  The code sent to my email address did not work after multiple attempts.  I submitted a Ticket with the promotional support website, recieved an automated response, but no follow up.  My attempts to reach them directly by email have not been successful.  I still have my proof of purchase, and the original emails with codes available. 

I have attempted to resolve the issue myself using several of the methods mentioned in this forum, but with no success.  Fortunately, it looks like this venue will allow me to finally speak to a rep, and resolve the issue. 

Thanks,

Al

11/08/2013 08:35 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

AlbinLee,  I really appreciate that you took the time to review some of the threads in this forum to see if you could find a resolution.

Interestingly enough, the game-key issues with FC3:BD have been resolved for a short while now, so I wonder if you just (for whatever reason) never got a reply from the AMD4U Support Team.  Using the ticketing system is the correct way to contact them, but then you mentioned you e-mailed them directly.  Which e-mail did you use?

If you can,  kindly PM me the details below so that I can look into it.

• First & Last Name
  • Your e-mail address used when redeeming coupon-code
  • Coupon-Code if you still have
  • Product purchased, and from where.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/10/2013 03:49 PM

Author Icon
AlbinLee
Peon

Hello Marc,

Thanks for your quick response!  PM sent.

-Al

11/12/2013 03:59 AM

Author Icon
AlbinLee
Peon

Issue has been resolved.  Thanks to Marc at AMD for the great work!

11/30/2013 05:04 PM

Author Icon
Dahello
Peon

Hi! i have the same problem as albinlee my coupon code for FC#BD does not work at the check out pls help!!!

Statistics
80966 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.