Topic Title: To save my code or not to save.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/18/2013 11:14 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2013 11:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
FreePrisoner
Peon

So, I've been holding on to my Gold code for Never Settle Forever.  From the time I purchased my 7950 to the time that I received it, Far Cry 3(the main game I wanted) was taken away, Tomb Raider being the second was also taken off.  I also read that Marc suggested saving it but it is looking like AMD is going on with their plans for the new GPUs and I'm losing hope.  (Also, since Thief was added I feel there won't be another added in the next monthish).

So, are any of you guys also saving your codes still or have most of yall given in?  I think I'll greatly enjoy Saints 4 and so I don't want to miss out on it(the only remaining game I will truely enjoy).  

Ideally I wanted Far Cry 3, Bioshock or Crysis but all disappeared shortly before I purchased my card.

I know Marc can't comment on if things will be added so I'm just wondering how the other guys feel as far as saving or "settling"(ironic ).

11/19/2013 07:26 AM

Author Icon
llrr
Peon

In a previous thread Marc was able to tell us that more games are to be added to NSF. Maybe now that Thief is added Marc can comment again whether this will be it or not, so that gamers won't hold out for no reason, especially with holidays coming up.

11/19/2013 10:56 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I honestly do not know if more games will be added to the promotion before the coupon codes expire on December 31.  You have until that day to redeem the code and choose.  However, the gamble is if there will be available game-keys for the game you want.  Saints Row IV, for example.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/19/2013 12:58 PM

Author Icon
FreePrisoner
Peon

Alright, that's what I feared would be your answer Marc, lol.

I'll probably use it in the next few days then, I won't miss checking the page every day to see if any games had been added atleast

11/20/2013 06:30 PM

Author Icon
sheik404
Peon

I'm one of those guys holding out with my Gold Rewards coupon until something better comes along.  I was really hoping for Rome II or Company of Heroes II but that seems very unlikely.  I'd be happy with Thief and Hitman but I'm hoping for a 3rd and Saints Row doesn't appeal to me at all, or the others.

I remember about 3 weeks ago I checked the page and Bioshock Infinite was available, I came back about 3 hours later and it was gone, they must have added another few keys but I guess I missed that opportunity.  If that or Tomb Raider comes back I'd redeem my coupon but until then I'll probably wait (and hope) until mid December for another big title.

11/20/2013 08:26 PM

Author Icon
FreePrisoner
Peon

I used mine yesterday and don't really regret it.  Decided to get Dues, Hitman and Saints.  Saints is a freaking blast and I'v never been a fan of GTA style stuff.  I think the other two will be fun as well but I know Saints had the highest value so it also helped as far as bang for buck goes.  

I already had bought BF4 + Premium and I was part of the CoH community for years and I'm not a fan at all of CoH2 and neither are 80% of the old pros, so I feel no need to even try  Alpha and Beta were terrible and everyone is saying that it's still pretty iffy but getting better.  I would have liked Rome II as well

Statistics
85338 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.