Topic Title: 290 XFX Battlefiield 4 promo
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/20/2013 12:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/20/2013 12:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
r0cawearz
Peon

I have my card here with the serial and personal code and after registering on XFX it gives me: Sorry, your product is not subject to XFX game promotion.

i bought it from newegg too on the 16th which is valid.

11/20/2013 08:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Need more information.  Links to specific URLs that you are going to would be helpful.  It sounds like you're trying to register the BF4 coupon-code that you got inside the box of your XFX R9 290 at XFX's site.  I do not think that's where you need to go.

EDIT - found out today that some of AIB's (XFX, Sapphire, etc..) are asking customers to register their product with them before getting the code.  If this is what you're trying to do and it's not working, definitely contact the AIB for assistance.

We're trying to keep the promotion site (linked below) updated with information about how each AIB is executing this promotion.  Sapphire and XFX currently have "Learn More" links for there name.

http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/battlefield/Pages/battlefield4.aspx

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Edited: 11/20/2013 at 03:27 PM by Marc@AMD
Statistics
85452 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.