Topic Title: Coupon Codes
Topic Summary: What do / can I get now?
Created On: 11/21/2013 06:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/21/2013 06:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
madmackem
Peon

I have two coupons - one is for Bioshock infinite and Crysis 3, the other is for Crysis 3, Tombraider, and Farcry 3 blood dragon. As some of the games are no longer available what do I get / choose now? I read that the first one would be upgraded to Radeon Gold rewards, but what about the other one?Thanks for any help :-)
 11/22/2013 03:44 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I pressume you have a physical card in-hand with scratch-sway area to reveal the coupon-code.  On that card should be clearly shown a website to visit to redeem the code.  Go there.

From there, it should appropriately redirect you to Radeon Rewards. You are then presented with your game title choices as per the reward tier you are given.

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

11/22/2013 03:58 PM

Author Icon
madmackem
Peon

Hi Marc,I have two coupons in hand, must admit Im a bit disappointed not to get the games on the coupons - One is for my son but I think it may be more suitable for a mate. I was hoping if you could confirm the gold/silver/bronze levels for the coupon without me registering them first.
 11/25/2013 09:40 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Do you have Never Settle: Reloaded Coupon-Codes that you're wondering what Radeon Rewards level they transfer too?

If so, let me know the specific products you purchased per each coupon-code you have.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

12/01/2013 01:07 PM

Author Icon
madmackem
Peon

Hi Marc, I tried to redeem one of the vouchers however I have a 20 digit key and can only enter a 12? digit key into the boxes, I bought a 7870 card and got the Bioshock and  Crysis voucher with it, and a 7850 card with a 3 game voucher that has a 12 digit code on it.
 12/02/2013 11:51 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I replied to your private message.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

12/07/2013 12:48 PM

Author Icon
alex1809
Peon

Hello, I bought a computer and two video cards in them with coupons on the game, tell me how can I get them?

12/07/2013 01:25 PM

Author Icon
madmackem
Peon

Follow the instructions on the back of the voucher, then when you get into trouble with wrong codes ask marc! or amd support !!

12/09/2013 09:24 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: alex1809 Hello, I bought a computer and two video cards in them with coupons on the game, tell me how can I get them?

Need more information than that.  What computer? What cards? What game? What promotion?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

Statistics
84673 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.