Topic Title: Disappointed?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/07/2013 10:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2013 10:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Podoka
Peon

Hello, I ordered a r9 280x Dual- X on November 28th. I was hoping to get the BF4 promotion, due to many retailers pairing it up with the model I bought, but unfortunately I didn't receieve the game, or any bundle.

Was I too late or what? I'm a bit disappointed. One of the main reasons I picked the dual x was for the promo code.

12/09/2013 09:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The promotion offered to get a game-key for Battlefield4 with the purchase of an R9 series graphics card was specific to brand/models of R9s as well as what retailers sold them.

The coupon-codes to get the BF4 game-key were being provided by the AIB (Sapphire, XFX, MSI, ASUS, etc..) directly.  Many AIBs sell various versions of Radeon products - and this is no different for the R9 products.  So not all R9 video cards would be coming with the a coupon-code.  You then also needed to figure out if the retailer was selling that model of R9 that came with the card.

All this should be able to be determined from this link: http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/battlefield/Pages/battlefield4.aspx

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
89069 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.