Topic Title: [Promotion] 8 Games HD 7990.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/07/2013 12:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2013 12:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
tonnyhering
Peon

Lords ( as)

First , excuse my english sucks. I am Brazilian and I am using Google Translate.

I just bought 2 MSI HD 7990 and am trying to retrieve the KEYS of the 8 games they have on sale . But without success. I already did the registration on the MSI website. Registered products . But nothing so far !
I followed the steps indicated by this website : http://event.msi.com/vga/2013/HD7990_8in1/
A purchase receipt has also been sent to both my registration , as my wife who is the Second 7990 . I am attaching the NF also here in e- mail , if necessary .

I have opened a ticket on the page of the website designed to support you , and they answered me the Following:

"Ticket : Promotion Content : Hi , can sir.You contact with the seller ( where you bought the card from ) for help If the reseller for some reason can not help , You Could try to contact MSI distributor from below www.msi . . com / service / wheretobuy / near your place or MSI office from below www.msi.com/about/contact-us/ . Thanks for your cooperation in advance! Best Regards , MSI Technical Support Team
Please do not change the subject if you reply directly , or you can log into https://register.msi.com/ to relpy ,

Thank you . "

I have also got in touch with the store that sold me , and they answered me the Following:

" Tonny Terabyteshop So , as we do not responsible for this promotion AMD can not give you a correct opinion Tonny , we had the case of people who bought the 7990 reported this problem to us to rescue more games eventually succeeded by that customer 's account he joined the MSI website as the main item number of the product , if the serial number , and then he received the keys of the games , I believe this is the procedure for redemption of games "

Also I contacted the Phone available in the website :
Service in the following phones : São Paulo : (11) 3473-0856 (11) 3578-5496

But who met me could not tell me anything . He asked me to return after 13hs that would be when the Rest of the " Technical " would return from lunch . The single damaged with all this " mess " we are being , me and my wife .

How do I get to "Redeem Your Unique Game Code " ??

Thank you !

Edited: 12/07/2013 at 01:22 PM by tonnyhering
 12/09/2013 09:22 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

This one is a real confusing....

http://event.msi.com/vga/2013/HD7990_8in1/

This link you gave seems to indicate that it's a special offer directly through MSI where you need to register the video cards with them, and they'll give you the game-keys.  The games available looks like it is associated to the old (and entirely expired) Never Settle: Reloaded promotion that AMD hosted.

On that page linked above I click "Learn More", and get to this page: http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R7990-6GD5.html

On this page, you can see below that it offers a link to amd.com/neversettlereloadedoffer for specific terms and conditions.  That promotion is expired.  The reseller should NOT be promoting an expired promotion. 

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

12/09/2013 10:48 AM

Author Icon
tonnyhering
Peon

I've tried the 2 options above.
Products registered in the MSI site, but have not received the keys, as described on the website.

12/09/2013 11:10 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

When the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion was current, it was the retailers that provided the coupon-code.  If you bought the video cards directly from MSI, they would be the retailer.  In this case, you would need to work with MSI directly.

If you bought these video cards from a seperate retailer, then you need to contact that retailer.

In either case - as I have stated - this promotion has been expired for a long time.  Retailers and AIBs (like MSI) should not be promoting this promotion any longer, and likely would not have any coupon-codes to give you, so that you can redeem for game-keys.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

12/09/2013 11:18 AM

Author Icon
tonnyhering
Peon

I'm coming to the conclusion that I was FOOLED by both companies.

For already made ??contact with the store that sold me the product.
Which I replied that the Code was provided by MSI.

I went then contact MSI, now responbilidade for AMD

* The responses of both companies, I posted in the first topic.

And now by contacting AMD.
They say the promotion is over. But the sites mentioned by yourself, they are still active.

Strange ...

12/09/2013 04:36 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Both sites I linked above are MSI owned sites.  They have ultimate control and responsibility for what they are posting.

It is very strange they are still - seemingly - advertising this older promotion.  I would try to contact MSI again and escalate with them as required to get to the bottom of this.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

12/09/2013 04:45 PM

Author Icon
tonnyhering
Peon

I'm really giving up after all that made me pass.
Have resorted to all "responsible" possible. But nothing!

If you can find some information. I appreciate that.

Frustrating because it's really, you overpay a product.
And in my case, still have 2 products. And having to keep begging.

Still, thanks for the help!

Statistics
88939 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.