Topic Title: stuck at "step 3(b). bonus offer (optional)" can't proceed to the next step
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/16/2014 02:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/16/2014 02:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Garenneedsmana
Peon

I purchased an AMD HD 7990 earlier this year, and decided to redeem my "AMD ULTIMATE RELOAD" on christmas eve. 
However, I got stuck at "step 3(b). bonus offer (optional)" . There is no way I can proceed to step 4 because there is no button indicates "next" or any other contents. I don't think this is my issue because I've tried reemding my code on 3 coumputers with various various web browsers.

I sent an email to "support@amd4u.com" on Dec 25th, 2013 and also created a support ticket later that day (Ticket ID:16242). However, I haven't heard anything from them so far. 

I am very dissapointed that I ends up getting nothing(the offer ends up on 12/31/13) and it is not even my fault.

01/16/2014 02:57 AM

Author Icon
Garenneedsmana
Peon

01/16/2014 09:34 AM

Author Icon
Ray@AMD
Forum Moderator

Let me take a look at the problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented here is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
84275 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.