Topic Title: "R9 270X Battlefield 4 Limited Edition" product code not sent to email
Topic Summary: Need the product code ASAP! :)
Created On: 04/09/2014 08:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/09/2014 08:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Enis145
Peon

Hello,

I have bought the "R9 270X Battlefield 4 Limited Edition" and I have procesed the step on how I will get Battlefield 4. Soon after when I get close to getting my game.... it says that I need the product code to downlaod and install the game. Even if I try to email it to me it says the following in the email: 

We're Sorry. Battlefield 4 – EA Origin Download Coming Soon.

Unfortunately we are unable to process your Battlefield 4 – EA Origin Download game code at this time. We will email you as soon as the Battlefield 4 – EA Origin Download game code is available. We appreciate your patience as we resolve this issue.

This is  the message that I try to get the product code. I would greatful if you send me the product code. I need the code ASAP! Please work on giving your customers like me, what they paid for! 

-------------------------
Enis Besirevic
 04/09/2014 02:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
nyampizza
Peon

Same issue here, hope they give the codes soon ... I hope some moderator sees this and does something about it.

reference id: 364759-MS

ticket id: 26554

Edited: 04/09/2014 at 02:50 PM by nyampizza
Statistics
87619 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.