Topic Title: 2 X R9 290X BF4 PROMO, UID Expired, Redeemed in Feb & April..? ( Ticket 31529 & 31530)
Topic Summary: Redeemed my codes & am getting UID Expired... Help please. :/ Paid for them in Feb & April.
Created On: 05/12/2014 01:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/12/2014 01:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
M.D.ÆNOMLÆ
Peon

Hello,

I recently built two liquid cooled computers.  After several months of planning, staging, & finalizing I am through.  Finished this week. 

However, upon testing both XFX R9 290X EDBE model GPU's I immediately redeemed the codes upon registration.  Well, that was all I thought that I would have to do until I set everything up & got these things running.  Man was I wrong. 

Today I went to go set up for an account & plug my codes in for game play.  See I never play these games as it is & wanted to get into it with the innsentive that was offered thorough the purchase.  It was a combo, so as part of the purchase I also recieve the game in the purchase.  I did not know that there was an expiration on a game code.    I have been out of the loop online as of late & had no time to lock in on the AMD site before today.  So all of this is news to me.  I just wanted to play the game.  Test my rigs & the new GPU's.

I have every purchase reciept, build shcedule date, & pictures (with date stamps) along with the emails from XFX verifying the game purchase/redeem. 

Would you please be a saint & help this poor sap out?  I could really do for some online thrill seeking.  My computers are depending on you...

here is some info to verify that I have actually purchased the GPU's & redeemed the codes. 

Thank you,

Matthew

Ticket 31529 & 31530

pulse8er22@hotmail.com

NUMBER 1:

Purchase date:2/21/14

PURCHASE ORDER

Purchase Order#: 636361571     Order Date: 2/21/2014   Time: 7:55 AM ET
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill To:  Matthew D Anderson
          ÆNOMLÆ

Seattle, WA  98117
Daytime:  
Evening:  
Mobile:   
Email:    pulse8er22@hotmail.com
Pay by:   Visa (Subject to Verification) 

Ship To:  Matthew D Anderson
          ÆNOMLÆ

Seattle, WA  98117
Daytime:  
Evening:  
Mobile:   
Email:    pulse8er22@hotmail.com
Ship by:  Ground

BLT Item #  Description              Unit Price     Qty     Item Total
   BTQ3859  X79 LGA2011 I7 MAX-6        $480.32       1        $480.32
            4GB DDR3 ATX PCIE16 
            (NO RETURNS OR EXCHA
            NGES)               
            Weight (lbs.): 8.90
            Mfg. #: RAMPAGE IV BLACK ED
   BUR5879  RADEON R9 290X PCIE         $669.02       1        $669.02
            4GB DDR5 2XDVI DP HD
            MI DD 1050MHZ       
            Weight (lbs.): 3.10
            Mfg. #: R9-290X-EDBD
                                           Sub Total:        $1,149.34
                             -------------------------------------------
                                         Grand Total:        $1,149.34

Registration date: 2/27/14

Sent: Thu 2/27/14 1:11 PM
To: pulse8er22@hotmail.com

Dear Matthew Anderson Congratulations on receiving Battlefield 4 bundle: Download process : 1.Go to http://www.amd4u.com/getbattlefield4/ ; 2. Sign in or create an account; 3. Follow the instructions to redeem your offer Your Game Code is : (NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU)

NUMBER 2:

Purchase Date:3/14/14

PURCHASE ORDER

Purchase Order#: 920466641     Order Date: 3/14/2014   Time: 5:34 PM ET
Bill To: Matthew D Anderson ÆNOMLÆ Seattle, WA 98117 Daytime: Evening: Mobile: Email: pulse8er22@hotmail.com Pay by: Discover (Subject to Verification) Ship To: Matthew D Anderson ÆNOMLÆ Seattle, WA 98117 Daytime: Evening: Mobile: Email: pulse8er22@hotmail.com Ship by: Ground ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BLT Item # Description Unit Price Qty Item Total ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BUR5879 RADEON R9 290X PCIE $669.02 1 $669.02 4GB DDR5 2XDVI DP HD MI DD 1050MHZ Weight (lbs.): 3.10 Mfg. #: R9-290X-EDBD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sub Total: $669.02 ------------------------------------------- Grand Total: $669.02

Registration Date: 4/14/14

rom:  mailmaster@pinegroup.com You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Mon 4/14/14 1:02 PM
To: pulse8er22@hotmail.com

Dear Matthew Anderson Congratulations on receiving Battlefield 4 bundle: Download process : 1.Go to http://www.amd4u.com/getbattlefield4/ ; 2. Sign in or create an account; 3. Follow the instructions to redeem your offer Your Game Code is : (NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU)

Please Help revive my codes...  Thank you...

Matthew

Statistics
84699 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.