Topic Title: <rant>uid is expired?</rant>
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/01/2014 09:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/01/2014 09:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
thatbf4guy
Peon

Today I bought a Tri-X OC R9 290 BF4 EDITION, clearly stating there's a "BF4 Promotion" without any information about it's expiry date, and the same day now it doesn't allow me the unlock the code, "UID is expired."

Now let me get that clear; I paid the money for that product, clearly expecting more than a useless piece of paper as a it's promo, hell you even wrote it's name to it and gave a another model number to make it clear it's different from the one without the promo code. And even the website doesn't really make clear that the promotion is ended.

So, I think it's a sh** way of marketing your GPU, I didn't get it off from E-Bay or something, I bought it from retail, and it's unacceptable that now one of the box contents is "not available" anymore, it's not my fault as a customer.

Anyway, I always went with the products of "that other company", heard many "horror stories" about AMD's drivers, customer service etc, anyway now I regret that I jumped the ship to be fooled on the first day.

Thanks for reading and -most likely- resolving my problem with a standard message stating that It's somehow my fault.

Statistics
87476 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.