Topic Title: Help!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/09/2014 07:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/09/2014 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
skittels_Pro
Peon

Recently I bought a graphics card PCI-E 3.0 GIGABYTE Radeon R9 270X, R927XOC-4GD-GA, 4GB, GDDR5, OC, Ret. In the gift was a game Battlefild 4, but when I decided to activate the key it is outdated

06/09/2014 01:25 PM

Author Icon
Ray@AMD
Forum Moderator

The promo expired at the end of April 2014. There are no longer any keys available.

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented here is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

07/17/2014 08:10 AM

Author Icon
DAMD
Peon

I left this with the supposed support dept. at the promo website when my code said "expired".

Really ticked off to say it very very mildly.

Subject: Invalid coupon code

Message: Hi Guys. Just letting you know about my total disappointment when finding out my unique code has “expired”? Note I have just built a new system and just like my last 3 it has your processer and Radeon gpu. I am a dedicated AMD products user and would have built my system with a Radeon gpu anyway but must say that the lure of a copy of BF4 with purchase was definitely a bonus. I cant believe the conditions attached to receive a copy and that the offer can expire? The box that my Gigabyte R9 270X came in is emblazoned with the BF4 scene which led me and no doubt others to believe that you got the game with purchase. To now not make the game available to purchasers like me is akin to false advertising and a denial of service. Not sure what goes on over there but here in Australia it is against the law. I would like to think it is not something AMD is about. I look forward to your reply and a code to get my copy. Kind regards, Shane, Adelaide,South Australia.

07/17/2014 09:08 AM

Author Icon
Ray@AMD
Forum Moderator

All promo's have start and end dates.

In the case of Battlefield 4, we did extend the promo for a further month after the original expiry date.

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented here is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

07/20/2014 04:18 AM

Author Icon
DAMD
Peon

Seems like so do AMD customers.

Me being the latest.

Statistics
86391 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.