Topic Title: Have they forgotten about the Never Settle Forever support?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/04/2014 10:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/04/2014 10:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
waza72
Peon

Alright.. I've just about had it. The one thing and one thing only that made me go R9 280X rather than a GTX770 was the fact that I'd receive three free games with it. But as I was about to type the code in I apparently need to contact support. Very well. I send a message June 30 and receive nothing until June 2. I send them a picture of my receipt and all that and now (June 5) no response yet.

I'm very disappointed. Have they forgotten me or something? When they require a picture to be sent, make this process quick. Snappy. Fast.

I need to ask the others now, how long did you have to wait? I'm extremely dissatisfied!

-------------------------

Yours sincerely,

Mikael S.

07/16/2014 03:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
IAMAZOMBIE
Peon

Originally posted by: IAMAZOMBIE
Originally posted by: IAMAZOMBI

Hello there,

if you've gotten an E-Mail which confirms your sending a support ticket, you can ignore the rest of this post.

There is the possibility that they didn't receive your ticket due to a problem with the ticket system which was already looked at in this thread:

amd support ticket problem

When I figured it out and finally sent them my support ticket I got an E-Mail which confirmed my support ticket entry immediately.

The E-Mail which stated that my coupon was "reactivated" came the day after.

-------------------------

Insert badass signature here --> <--

Statistics
87466 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.