Topic Title: Support Ticket doesn't reply
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/07/2014 04:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/07/2014 04:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
waza72
Peon

Hi.

I know that this should go into the "Promotions" section, but there's no response given there what-so-ever. Not even by the staff.

But my issue essentially is that ever since I bought my Asus Radeon R9 280X, I got the code with the three free games. But when I wanted to redeem this code, I had to contact support to validate the purchase of the card.

"Fine", I thought. Should go hastily, right? Quick process? Apparently not. I've waited for weeks now without any sort of response from them. 

How long have you waited for them to respond? Is there some sort of number I can call or something? I'm very sad that they've just forgotten about me!

-------------------------

Yours sincerely,

Mikael S.

07/16/2014 03:31 AM

Author Icon
IAMAZOMBIE
Peon

Originally posted by: IAMAZOMBIE

Hello there,

if you've gotten an E-Mail which confirms your sending a support ticket, you can ignore the rest of this post.

There is the possibility that they didn't receive your ticket due to a problem with the ticket system which was already looked at in this thread:

amd support ticket problem

When I figured it out and finally sent them my support ticket I got an E-Mail which confirmed my support ticket entry immediately.

The E-Mail which stated that my coupon was "reactivated" came the day after.

-------------------------

Insert badass signature here --> <--

08/29/2014 08:10 AM

Author Icon
Ovenroasted
Peon

I have this exact same problem however AMD have not yet responded to my support ticket after nearly 3 days. 

The offer expires on September 1st so they are cutting it thin! I appreciate they may be very busy but if they take it past the deadline I presume they will upgrade the code for the new offer?

I eagerly await your response AMD. 

08/29/2014 09:03 AM

Author Icon
Ovenroasted
Peon

Literally 30 minutes after posting I got my code reactivated. I am still disappointed with AMD support as they completely ignored one of my questions. 

I'm just glad this offer was not the reason I bought my card. AMD need to pick their game up. 

Statistics
84953 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.