Topic Title: Radeon Gold Reward doesnt offer the choise of advertised games !
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/21/2014 01:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2014 01:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
TLex
Peon

I recetly purchased an AMD r9 280 Graphics Card  (Sapphire) which comes with a Radeon Gold Reward, which in turn, SUPPOSEDLY enables you to choose from quite a wide variety of games. In my case, non of the games that i wanted to pick among those ADVERTISED AS AVAILIABLE - the likes of  Battle Field 4, Total War : Shogun, Tomb Raider, Company of Heroes 2  are availiable. Which basicly leaves me with some mediocre-bad game choises, in which i was never intersted in the first place. What exacly can be done in thise case, since one of the major selling points of my favoring an AMD card over "others" was your promotions? (Not to mention the fact that i was only able to check the availiable games on the Never Settle Foerver site for about 3 minutes, after trying to enter it throughout the day - since it's been down) I might not even be able to get ANYTHING at all, since there are 9 days left, and after what i experience today with AMD's overall support, it won't surprise me in the least. Thank you in advance for your timely response. 

PS. I'm willing to provide any information needed to confirm my ownership of the GPU + coupon.

Edited: 08/21/2014 at 04:08 PM by TLex
 08/23/2014 10:03 AM

Author Icon
CKlom
Peon

This is exactly the problem I'm having right now. I've purchased my R9 280X quite a while ago, but until now I didn't have the time to look closely at the games and to make the final decision, although I was sure to pick Thief and Tomb Raider, just haven't decided about the third game yet. Now I had a look at the games offered and I was astonished that at least half of the "good" games just disappeared. Now I'm feeling really disappointed, because the AMD Never Settle Forever promotion was one of the main reasons for me to pick an AMD GPU rather than one from Nvidia, who offered Watch Dogs. I understand that only a few days are left until the end of the promotion, but it doesn't seem fair for me, removing most of the games which were crucial for the decision to buy an AMD GPU for those who didn't have the time to pick their games earlier. As for my part, it does heavily undermine the credibility of the promotion, and I don't think I will be willing to continue supporting this by buying further products by AMD in the future, if this issue cannot be solved timely.

I'd also be very greatful if you could reply to our issue soon. If needed, I'll provide the information about my purchase and the coupon code, of course.

08/24/2014 02:22 PM

Author Icon
Platobik93
Peon

I too have the same issue, I bought my card just 3 days ago, its a R9 280 OC, I was decided to choose bf4 , thief and any racing game, now I come to choose from the selection and I only see old bad title, I feel cheated... I was hoping to play Bf4 as it is a flapship title to play on AMD cards.. I would like a reply too.

Statistics
85318 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.