Topic Title: eyefinity "black border" issue
Topic Summary: I have set up eyefinity and one monitor has a black border
Created On: 05/30/2013 06:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/30/2013 06:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Sailor-Moon
Peon

I have followed the guide here http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU72ResDoesNotMatchDesktop.aspxon how to correct the black border issue, but my version of ccc, which i installed today does not have  the same scaling options bar as in the diagram on the link above.I only have underscan and overscan, no grading of scale, just an on or off state, and I can't move the bar from overscan.I have an ATI 6950 with three LG Flatron D2342 monitors. one on HDMI, one on DVI and one on DVI using a DP adapter.it is the monitor attached with dvi only which is the issue. help please.Thanks in advance
 06/05/2013 05:01 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The Scaling Slider is only available to displays connected via HDMI cable, and using their native resolution (typically 1920x1080).

Curious.. you posted this into the Eyefinity Forum.  Can you describe how you currently have your 3 LG D2342 displays configured.  Eyefinity Grouped? Extended?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

06/06/2013 01:29 PM

Author Icon
Sailor-Moon
Peon

I've fixed the issue.I was selecting my left monitor, which was the one giving me trouble, but I did not have the sliding scale.I then selected my middle monitor, and the scale became active. I moved this and it corrected my left monitor, even thoough it was my centre monitor which was selected.Thank you all for your help. It was your post about it only working on one connection, which made me try the other monitors in the settings.
Statistics
85551 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.