Topic Title: I am unable to create any Eyefinity configuration on W600
Topic Summary: Eyefinity configuration wizard is unresponsive and having inconsistent issues.
Created On: 09/13/2013 01:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/13/2013 01:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
justinireland
Peon

I am trying to configure a brand new system to run a video wall with 2x W600s. I have typically worked with nVidia cards and this is my first experience with ATI... cant say it has been very positive.

I have experienced many different issues such as Eyefinity not even showing up in CCC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several different driver versions (yes I have followed correct process to remove the software).

When Eyefinity does decide to show up in CCC, it doesnt respond to clicks. For example, when I try to select a 2x2 configuration and click to proceed in the wizard, the page flashes but does not proceed to the next step and I am stuck. This has happened at various stages of the wizard and I have yet to even make it through to a working configuration.

The farthest I have gotten is to the point where I need to select which displays to use in the 2x2 configuration. I click on a display and I see a green check mark flash and then go away. Again, I am stuck at that point and cannot proceed.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed with my first experience using Eyefinity. Lets hope somebody is listening to this and is able to help me out, quickly.

My setup is:

• ASRock Z87M Extreme4
  • Core i5-4430 Haswell
  • 2x FirePro W600
  • AMD 199-999440 Mini DisplayPort to Single Link DVI Active Adapters
  • Windows 8 x64

• Edited: 09/13/2013 at 03:14 PM by justinireland
    Statistics
    84684 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
    There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.