Topic Title: How Create Display Group
Topic Summary: Can only expand horizontally to 2 monitors
Created On: 01/19/2014 08:53 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/19/2014 08:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
rcarabaj
Peon

I have a Graphic card XFX R7870 2 Gb and I want to connect it to 3 LCD TV Philips. (I  don´t need sound). Each TV have HDMI inputs. The card has 4 outputs: dual Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, and Dual-DVI.  I bought 2  cable adapters Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI . I  connect the central monitor (of 3) using DVI-VGA adapter and can see Windows Desktop fine. The Catalyst Control Center shows the others two monitors as attached, but I only can activate ONCE as a time expanding horizontally, in others words, I can obtain a two monitors expanded desktop but can't incorporate the third monitor. I have read that there is an option to create Eyefinite Display Group, but can't find it in Catalyst menu. When I drag and drop the third monitor nothing happend (can't activate it)  Is is the same behavior alternating monitors during the test: only one can be activated, no matter which it is. Catalyst version 13.4. OS is Windows XP SP 3. 

I would appreciate any help.

Statistics
85532 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.