firstly thanks for taking the time to view my problem.
I just upgraded my system with a new GPU from ATI (ofcourse )
My main setup currently:
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- CPU is a AMD FX6100 Six-core 3.3 Ghz
- 16GB of Corsair DDR3
- Club3D Radeon R9 280X RoyalQueen
- Corsair 700W PSU
The Club3D Radeon R9 280X has:
- 2x Mini Display ports
- 1x DVI port
- 1x HDMI port
The screens are:
- Iiyama PL2273HD (connected to the DVI-port)
- LG Flatron E2240S-PN (connected from VGA to DVI adapter, followed by a DVI to Mini Display adapter)
- Philips HDTV (connected to the HDMI-port)
Obviously I have the latest official AMD/ATI driver installed.
I bought the new graphics card specially for a 3 monitor setup.
My last card was a Asus EAH6850, but due to complications with my monitor setup I was trying to achieve;
I guessed it was time to upgrade to a faster and newer GPU.
However I tried using both Windows' monitor configuration tool,
As I used AMD Catalyst tool, both did not give me any succes.
I can only setup max. 2 monitors, being it the TV and a monitor,
Or both of the monitors. The LG monitor only pops up when I
disconnect the HDMI cable from my HDTV.
I hope you can help me out here as I really do not see what the problem is...
Thanks in advance for all help and support given!
08:16 AM by