Topic Title: First AMD rig - excited but a bit frustrated at the moment due to eyefinity problems!
Topic Summary: Bezel Compensation not working at all?
Created On: 06/13/2014 08:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/13/2014 08:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
klepp0906
Peon

Lets talk about exhasperating.... I built a dream machine of sorts with intel and nvidia parts... Invested waaaay too much money and ended up with more headaches than anything else due to surround and sli software issues + non existant support.

I vowed to nvidia and myself I would go AMD and I did.  I finally got my last part in (mobo) and slapped her together. 

Setting up eyefinity was flawless compared to my first few experiences with surround, however my elation came to a grinding halt the minute i tried to set up bezel correction.

ARGHG what is it with multi display setups?!?  I click adjust bezel compensation and from digging around on google - looks like a yellow doodad is supposed to pop up for you to line up /adjust similar to what nvidia surround offers.  The problem is - i click bezel compensation, the screen goes blank, and comes back the same as I left it with a "Warning: your display configuration has changed. Ensure that your displays are connected and functioning properly."   Thats it.

No ability to even force/set my own resolution manually, no pop ups to adjust it via software.... no bezel correction.

I was using 14.6 beta due to suggestion, however I changed to 14.4 afterwards and wouldnt ya know - same damn thing

Anybody have anything for me?  Something tells me im stuck sitting on my hands until a new driver drops and get to hope it fixes it?  Same game i just got done playing with nvidia for 11 months now and ffxiv still nets 25fps with 4 titans because sli doesnt work in surround with it.

Sorry for the pessimism but in my shoes - you would be too

HELP

Statistics
84280 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.