Topic Title: Hydravision
Topic Summary: Problems with Eyefinity
Created On: 06/21/2014 09:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2014 09:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Valthyrion
Peon

Hello, everyone
I'm currently runing a three monitor setup, and I have had it for about a year and a half by now. I re-installed my Windows yesterday, and this is the first installation of a new Windows since I first created the setup. So, naturally, I'd gotten used to a really old version of Catalyst Control Center with (VERY IMPORTANT) Hydravision. 
Now, I installed the latest version of CCC, feeling really good and I reboot my computer and .. there is no Hydravision included. I fixed my eyefinity display group but I couldn't find Hydravision, so I went online and found out that it's been removed from the package.. or something. Nothing made it really clear, and I couldn't find anyone who'd fixed it, so I'm turning to you guys for help. I find it really hard to work without a Grid to attach things to, so even if the Hydragrid thing is a lost cause, could you please tell me if there exists another program similar to it.

Thanks a lot
Simon 

Statistics
86404 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.