Topic Title: Can't connect Tv and monitor at same time
Topic Summary: Tv and monitor setup help plz
Created On: 09/01/2014 05:20 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/01/2014 05:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Zumog
Peon

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to review this problem I am having.

I am running two Radeon HD 6950 Series cards I have them crossed Fired and I am trying to run my monitor and LCD monitor which is a samsung 720pi. My monitor is a 1080pi. I have both cables in the primary graphics card.

I am using a HDMI>dvi for my Monitor and a HDMI>HDMI for my TV and the control center dectects both my displays and I can switch between them so I know I have signal and display on both but I cant get them to Extend or even duplicate. I tried lowering the screen settings and doing as much I can think of to get both displays to show but no luck.

Gives me in the Eyefinity Display Group that your display confiquration has changed and ensure that your displays are connected and fucntion properly and I know they are they both have power and I can swtich between them but I cant extended them it wont let me.

I don't know if I have to take the TV cable HDMI>HDMI and get a HDMI>mDP adapter to make it extend. Would hate to cough out the money just to see if that would work, I don't know if there are any more settings or if someone might have a soultions to this.

Basically what I am trying to do is to have two displays my TV and my Monitor TV to play my Movies off my computer and so I can sit and do my work on my monitor. Right?

Well thank you all again for your help and any input would be great appericated.

Sincerely

Mr.Fritz

-------------------------

Statistics
86484 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.