Topic Title: Crossfire 13+ drivers, 6870''s
Topic Summary: the 13+ drivers crash after install in windows log in screen.
Created On: 03/22/2013 02:34 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/22/2013 02:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KeepersWay
Peon

I'm having issues with the 13+ drivers ( I really want to install these in order to be able to use crossfire on and treesFX efficiently on my 6870's.)

I have installed 13.1 crashes at log in screen, 13.2 beta 7 crashes at log in screen. 13.3 beta crashes at log in screen.

the 12.10 drivers run boot fine but tombraider runs really bad on crossfire 12.10 drivers the TressFX is corrupted and lags a lot I have to disable crossfire in order to be able to play it on 12.10.

it is not lack of power cause it works fine on 12.10.  I call AMD support and all they tell me is to revert. revert does not solve my issues I have had this issues since 13.1 and it is 13.3 beta out now and still problems going on about to never buy an AMD product ever again.

I have done a clean install so that is not the issue either. I even went as far as reinstalling windows and still no fix.  I doubt it is my motherboards bios since 12.10 works fine I need some help guys I'm despereate.

Statistics
85368 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.