Ever since the 13.X drivers have come out I have been unable to load any Xfire mode options. Previous to these versions I could always load the Cat profiles or the 1x1 or AFR friendly options. I have a 5970/5870 Xfire setup. Ive had it for a while but I cant for the life of me find those options again in the menu. It never bothered me much until recently when my screens started flickering and acting up on my normal games like DotA 2, League of Legends, and now Strike Suit Zero to name a few. I could really use some help with this. I've tried uninstalling, sweeping and everytime those options cease to appear and the only way I can stop the screen flickering/tearing while gaming is if I turn off Xfire mode but then it's like losing half my power almost. Am I missing something? I see Cat profiles still being updated for Xfire mode yet I see no where to apply these options.
- In the AMD CrossFireX Mode for 3D Applications or AMD Radeon Dual Graphics Mode for 3D Applications area, select the graphics mode that is best suited for your application:
- Disabled—Disables AMD CrossFireX / AMD Radeon Dual Graphics support.
- Default Mode—Uses the optimal graphics mode based on the current application and available AMD custom profiles.
- AFR Friendly—Uses alternate frame rendering (AFR) mode for applications that do not have an AMD predefined AMD CrossFireX / AMD Radeon Dual Graphics profile.
- AFR Compatible—Designed for applications that do not have an AMD predefined AMD CrossFireX / AMD Radeon Dual Graphics profile.
- Optimize 1×1—Uses alternative frame rendering (AFR) mode with additional optimization for 1×1 resources.
- Use AMD Pre-defined Profile—Uses an AMD predefined application profile with another application profile. When you select this option, a list of available AMD predefined profiles appears. Use the list or search field to select the profile with the AMD CrossFireX / AMD Radeon Dual Graphics that you want to use
^^^ All these options are vacant yet when I go to the "?" menu for an FAQ guide and to troubleshoot it tells me to go that area under 3D applications but everytime I do; I don't see ANY of these options like I used to back in the 12.X days. What am I missing? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated